Reviews for Green and Silver
Tra8erse chapter 15 . 8/5
And I wish there was another attack... In another chapter... which I wish you wrote :) I very much liked this version of "Slytherin Harry" and wish there were more of it. This Harry is much better at living up to his professed desire to be 'just Harry' than his canon counterpart. I liked how he thinks he disappointed D-dore and his interactions with Snape are very well done - Snape is true to form, not implausibly affectionate or unreasonably hostile, but stands up for a child in his charge, as he would. At the very least, there should be more of Snape! If you ever get to the third book, this should be very interesting :) I liked what you did with Draco's character, too, he is very believably annoying.
SombreDay chapter 15 . 8/22/2015
I'm glad you updated while I wasn't looking! Harry looks a bit more active this year. That should make Dumbledore happy, no?
darkdranzer chapter 15 . 4/30/2015
wow i think this is the best slytherin!harry fic i've ever read. harry actually acts like a normal 11year old boy :)
Guest chapter 4 . 4/15/2015
L'histoire me plait
scholcomp25 chapter 15 . 4/17/2015
Great story so far. Keep up the good work. Cant wait to read more.
User has been removed chapter 15 . 4/14/2015
It's just Ron now, this time around... And he's doing a spectacular job of mucking it up. xD

Well done with this chapter and I hope you continue soon!
duj chapter 15 . 4/14/2015
Smooth, Ron. (Not.)
Shebajay chapter 15 . 4/14/2015
I enjoyed reading this chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
YT12J chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Great chapter, I thought the way Ron acted as Crabbe was funny.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 2/21/2015
I think Harry needs to concentrate on the word 'bait'; that will help him live longer, I suspect.

And I think Snape is going to pay more attention to Dumbledore's little schemes; he didn't seem to happy about this particular one.
The Dark One Rising chapter 14 . 1/12/2015
Dumbledore is dropping hints like crazy. I would think Snape would know more about Voldemort. I suppose he wouldn't have had any need, though.

If I understand this correctly, you are saying the Peverells are descended from Slytherib. Chronologically, they came after him. Riddle was descended from the middle and Harry the youngest. Most assume that a Slytherin descendant married into the Peverell line or vice versa. Most assume that Slytherin was only related to the middle brother. You assume that all Peverells are descended from Slytherin.
The Dark One Rising chapter 13 . 1/12/2015
Not even Snape could intervene. I suppose the logical conclusion is to assume the opposing team jinxed the bludger. Still, that shows a certain predjudice against Slytherins. Well warrented, considering the predjudice the House of Snakes face.
The Dark One Rising chapter 12 . 1/12/2015
Different. I hope you find a way for Harry's special ability to be revealed. I always love the reactions with Slytherin Harry.
The Dark One Rising chapter 11 . 1/12/2015
I was hoping for a rescuer from Snape. That would've been amusing.
The Dark One Rising chapter 10 . 1/12/2015
This is ridiculous. Harry was forced into an adventure.