Reviews for Green and Silver
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 2/21
I think Harry needs to concentrate on the word 'bait'; that will help him live longer, I suspect.

And I think Snape is going to pay more attention to Dumbledore's little schemes; he didn't seem to happy about this particular one.
The Dark One Rising chapter 14 . 1/12
Dumbledore is dropping hints like crazy. I would think Snape would know more about Voldemort. I suppose he wouldn't have had any need, though.

If I understand this correctly, you are saying the Peverells are descended from Slytherib. Chronologically, they came after him. Riddle was descended from the middle and Harry the youngest. Most assume that a Slytherin descendant married into the Peverell line or vice versa. Most assume that Slytherin was only related to the middle brother. You assume that all Peverells are descended from Slytherin.
The Dark One Rising chapter 13 . 1/12
Not even Snape could intervene. I suppose the logical conclusion is to assume the opposing team jinxed the bludger. Still, that shows a certain predjudice against Slytherins. Well warrented, considering the predjudice the House of Snakes face.
The Dark One Rising chapter 12 . 1/12
Different. I hope you find a way for Harry's special ability to be revealed. I always love the reactions with Slytherin Harry.
The Dark One Rising chapter 11 . 1/12
I was hoping for a rescuer from Snape. That would've been amusing.
The Dark One Rising chapter 10 . 1/12
This is ridiculous. Harry was forced into an adventure.
The Dark One Rising chapter 9 . 1/12
Of all the...Harry doesn't follow his plans so Dumbledore literally orders Snape to take Harry on this little...adventure. The confrontation in the final chamber should be...interesting.
The Dark One Rising chapter 8 . 1/12
Associate with Theo. I encourage it. Go ahead.
The Dark One Rising chapter 7 . 1/12
Short appearance from Snape. Harry seems a bit...stupid? Some things I don't expect him to know. Hufflepuff, though? How does he not recognize the name of a school Foubder?
The Dark One Rising chapter 6 . 1/11
I sincerely hope that someone directs Harry towards Snape for information of his mother.
The Dark One Rising chapter 5 . 1/11
Pansy, you don't know just how right you are. I'm glad the staff, at least, is concerned for the safety of the students.
The Dark One Rising chapter 4 . 1/11
Politics. Just makes everything more difficult. Snape sees the similarities when he gets the far away look.
The Dark One Rising chapter 3 . 1/11
Malfoy was told by his gayer, probably, to befriend Harry. There is a problem with that. Has Malfoy ever had friends, true friends? I think it's inly been allies, partners or followers.
The Dark One Rising chapter 2 . 1/11
Snape sees the similarities. Dumbledore is horribly predjudiced. Not all Slytherins are cunning and evil or aspiring to become so. Not all Gryffindors are brave and good. Not all Ravenclaws are veritable geniuses. Not all Hufflepuffs are loyal. Sometimes, people are sorted based upon what they value most.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 1/11
Hmmm. I can never decide how manipulative the Headmaster is. The Stone. I don't think that was a coincidence. How much was orchestrated? Was it really all some sort of test?