Reviews for Green and Silver
RareRus chapter 15 . 3/18
And i hope you continue this story bc its nice
Pancakestack chapter 15 . 12/17/2016
Very well written story. I hope you continue with it and not end it there although it's been about a year and a half.
GinnyLunaMalfoy chapter 15 . 11/6/2016
Very good, are you going to end it here because I really want more.
GinnyLunaMalfoy chapter 13 . 11/5/2016
(GLM)

It gets around all the problems with Harry as a Slytherin in CoS.
GinnyLunaMalfoy chapter 12 . 11/5/2016
Lockhart: I've been a Beater, a Seeker, a Keeper and a Chaser before!
GinnyLunaMalfoy chapter 11 . 11/5/2016
It was very good, it made me feel sad, which is what I hope was your 'course aim'.
GinnyLunaMalfoy chapter 9 . 11/5/2016
Hagrid's absence was good but I won't give a thorough review as I have to go out to eat.
GinnyLunaMalfoy chapter 8 . 11/5/2016
This chapter was cool! I really find Harry's reluctance to Draco's bullying and Draco's persistence to make Harry less reluctant, awesome!
GinnyLunaMalfoy chapter 6 . 11/5/2016
I liked this chapter. This is how I would portray Slytherin Harry. I wouldn't portray him like his son Albus is portrayed as Harry is slightly bolder although he has a less extensive knowledge base of the magical world. Therefore, unlike Scorpius, at first Draco's main goal is to befriend Harry and to teach him about magical likeness. As Albus already knows this, Scorpius has no need to do this, all he has to do is befriend Albus. And Scorpius's environment that he grew up in is less forced than Draco's. He is befriending Albus with freewill. So is Draco, under a more forced environment.
DefinitelySlytherin chapter 15 . 10/7/2016
I'm kinda hoping you haven't given up on this story, I quite like it. Although I might be biased towards favouring a Slytherin Harry
Tra8erse chapter 15 . 8/5/2016
And I wish there was another attack... In another chapter... which I wish you wrote :) I very much liked this version of "Slytherin Harry" and wish there were more of it. This Harry is much better at living up to his professed desire to be 'just Harry' than his canon counterpart. I liked how he thinks he disappointed D-dore and his interactions with Snape are very well done - Snape is true to form, not implausibly affectionate or unreasonably hostile, but stands up for a child in his charge, as he would. At the very least, there should be more of Snape! If you ever get to the third book, this should be very interesting :) I liked what you did with Draco's character, too, he is very believably annoying.
SombreDay chapter 15 . 8/22/2015
I'm glad you updated while I wasn't looking! Harry looks a bit more active this year. That should make Dumbledore happy, no?
darkdranzer chapter 15 . 4/30/2015
wow i think this is the best slytherin!harry fic i've ever read. harry actually acts like a normal 11year old boy :)
Guest chapter 4 . 4/15/2015
L'histoire me plait
scholcomp25 chapter 15 . 4/17/2015
Great story so far. Keep up the good work. Cant wait to read more.