Reviews for Green and Silver
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 6/15
Interesting chapter. At least Harry's off the hook as far as the attacks are concerned. No surprise he turned out to be good at Serpensortia! And we all enjoyed watching Snape put Lockhart into low earth orbit, as did most of the school and staff.

Oops, a hint of Harry's abilities has gotten the wind up Dumbledore. And I wonder what Lucius is up having Draco stay at school for Christmas?
Huh.
Guest-me chapter 17 . 6/7
Interesting story, can't wait to see how it unfolds! I always like stories that explore / develop Harry's more Slytherin characteristics.

Quick question, how did the sword destroy the Horcrux? In canon it could because of the Basilisk venom imbued within it after Harry killed the serpent. Otherwise it was just a 'regular' sword, which would not be strong enough... In canon, Basilisk venom and fiendfire were the only things that seemed to get rid of Horcruxes.
Zireael07 chapter 17 . 6/7
Great, no more diary mishaps for our heroes. Poor Ginny, though.
duj chapter 16 . 5/22
"It's Hagrid", LOL; does Draco still "want to help him"? Surely he's not going to think "that oaf" is suddenly worthy of respect...?
So, then according to your view of JKR"s books life would have been a lot easier if Harry was in Slytherin? and nothing else would have changed so why bother with all her drama? Just curious.
Kelly Chambliss chapter 16 . 5/17
I'm really enjoying this reversed version of canon. Your Slytherin students are so IC; I can just hear them. You've connected everything to canon so well.

Quite a few fun lines, like the idea that Dumbledore's purple suddenly seems "discreet." Haha!

Loved the idea of McG receiving one of the valentines. I had fun picturing that scene.
No-One97 chapter 16 . 5/16
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 4/27
Draco's big mouth is one of the reasons the Slytherins are hated. Hello, whatever happened to er, *cunning*? (sighs). Otherwise this chapter follows canon pretty closely.
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 3/23
Ah, Lockhart-he's someone that both Gryffindors and Slytherins can agree on. Same for Colin Creevey, his housemates are probably happy he has a new target for his camera.

Draco's going to start a riot with using the term Mudblood so much-I expect that Snape has a special bar of soap all ready for the day when Draco doesn't check who's around when he uses it.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 3/12
Yes, Harry should certainly talk to Draco as soon as possible-Draco may know something very important even if he doesn't thinks o.

But Harry has been starved, and needs some feeding up.
JLBriggs chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
So its been over two years since you updated this story, but I loved it so I'm holding out hope that you'll come back to it. I love the differences you've shown in Harry, and the fun side of Draco that the movies skimmed over. Please, whatever you do, don't turn it into a slash fic. No need to ruin a friendship and turn it into a romance.
RareRus chapter 15 . 3/18/2017
And i hope you continue this story bc its nice
Pancakestack chapter 15 . 12/17/2016
Very well written story. I hope you continue with it and not end it there although it's been about a year and a half.
GinnyLunaMalfoy chapter 15 . 11/6/2016
Very good, are you going to end it here because I really want more.