Reviews for Green and Silver
darkdranzer chapter 15 . 4/30
wow i think this is the best slytherin!harry fic i've ever read. harry actually acts like a normal 11year old boy :)
L'histoire me plait
scholcomp25 chapter 15 . 4/17
Great story so far. Keep up the good work. Cant wait to read more.
Slightly Disturbed Cookie Girl chapter 15 . 4/14
It's just Ron now, this time around... And he's doing a spectacular job of mucking it up. xD

Well done with this chapter and I hope you continue soon!
duj chapter 15 . 4/14
Smooth, Ron. (Not.)
Shebajay chapter 15 . 4/14
I enjoyed reading this chapter. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
YT12J chapter 1 . 4/14
Great chapter, I thought the way Ron acted as Crabbe was funny.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 2/21
I think Harry needs to concentrate on the word 'bait'; that will help him live longer, I suspect.

And I think Snape is going to pay more attention to Dumbledore's little schemes; he didn't seem to happy about this particular one.
The Dark One Rising chapter 14 . 1/12
Dumbledore is dropping hints like crazy. I would think Snape would know more about Voldemort. I suppose he wouldn't have had any need, though.

If I understand this correctly, you are saying the Peverells are descended from Slytherib. Chronologically, they came after him. Riddle was descended from the middle and Harry the youngest. Most assume that a Slytherin descendant married into the Peverell line or vice versa. Most assume that Slytherin was only related to the middle brother. You assume that all Peverells are descended from Slytherin.
The Dark One Rising chapter 13 . 1/12
Not even Snape could intervene. I suppose the logical conclusion is to assume the opposing team jinxed the bludger. Still, that shows a certain predjudice against Slytherins. Well warrented, considering the predjudice the House of Snakes face.
The Dark One Rising chapter 12 . 1/12
Different. I hope you find a way for Harry's special ability to be revealed. I always love the reactions with Slytherin Harry.
The Dark One Rising chapter 11 . 1/12
I was hoping for a rescuer from Snape. That would've been amusing.
The Dark One Rising chapter 10 . 1/12
This is ridiculous. Harry was forced into an adventure.
The Dark One Rising chapter 9 . 1/12
Of all the...Harry doesn't follow his plans so Dumbledore literally orders Snape to take Harry on this little...adventure. The confrontation in the final chamber should be...interesting.
The Dark One Rising chapter 8 . 1/12
Associate with Theo. I encourage it. Go ahead.