Reviews for Green and Silver
duj chapter 17 . 7/12
I thought it was unlike Percy to absent himself at such a time, so the explanation rang completely true. He is a very responsible young man.
Good.
SkyeMoor chapter 8 . 7/9
Harry. Friends with Draco because... um, Draco -insists-.
SkyeMoor chapter 5 . 7/9
Malfoy is fully as obnoxious as Weasley is in the books. Good going. And this Harry realizes it. I enjoy him actually having his own thoughts, that he keeps to himself.
SkyeMoor chapter 4 . 7/9
Dumbles, you're letting your own experiences color your views on Harry. As is Snape, of course...
SkyeMoor chapter 1 . 7/9
grunt could on the other hand, stand for 'f u"
Son of Whitebeard chapter 16 . 7/9
nice chat about Ginny's valentine
Kelly Chambliss chapter 17 . 6/29
A fine episode - well-paced, suspenseful. You do a great job keeping the dialogue in character; I can always tell who is speaking. Your approach to the dangerous situation makes good sense - it always strains credulity in children's books (and in other genres like detective fiction) that characters don't seek help when something happens that they know is out of their control. Of course someone would have gone to a teacher or to an older student. I understand that silence is often a necessary literary convention, but as you clearly show here, it's possible to write an exciting, kid-centered story that's a little more realistic. (And of COURSE the magical people would have recognized the signs of a basilisk; it's such a well-known mythical creature.)
excessivelyperky chapter 14 . 6/15
Interesting chapter. At least Harry's off the hook as far as the attacks are concerned. No surprise he turned out to be good at Serpensortia! And we all enjoyed watching Snape put Lockhart into low earth orbit, as did most of the school and staff.

Oops, a hint of Harry's abilities has gotten the wind up Dumbledore. And I wonder what Lucius is up having Draco stay at school for Christmas?
Huh.
Guest-me chapter 17 . 6/7
Interesting story, can't wait to see how it unfolds! I always like stories that explore / develop Harry's more Slytherin characteristics.

Quick question, how did the sword destroy the Horcrux? In canon it could because of the Basilisk venom imbued within it after Harry killed the serpent. Otherwise it was just a 'regular' sword, which would not be strong enough... In canon, Basilisk venom and fiendfire were the only things that seemed to get rid of Horcruxes.
Zireael07 chapter 17 . 6/7
Great, no more diary mishaps for our heroes. Poor Ginny, though.
duj chapter 16 . 5/22
"It's Hagrid", LOL; does Draco still "want to help him"? Surely he's not going to think "that oaf" is suddenly worthy of respect...?
So, then according to your view of JKR"s books life would have been a lot easier if Harry was in Slytherin? and nothing else would have changed so why bother with all her drama? Just curious.
Kelly Chambliss chapter 16 . 5/17
I'm really enjoying this reversed version of canon. Your Slytherin students are so IC; I can just hear them. You've connected everything to canon so well.

Quite a few fun lines, like the idea that Dumbledore's purple suddenly seems "discreet." Haha!

Loved the idea of McG receiving one of the valentines. I had fun picturing that scene.