Reviews for In the Heat of Night
Guest chapter 2 . 9/22/2015
What a lovely fic. Enjoyed greatly.
spaceman-earthgirl chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
Great fic, glad you wrote a second chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
I prefer your version of angry Castle than the one after 49 seconds. Mad but not an ass ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 4/25/2014
Loved that there was no interminable apologies from Kate for lying and then from Castle for his behaviour. It was just perfect like this :)
ninabambina chapter 2 . 2/20/2014
"Ryan and Esposito find them an hour later, stunned into silence at the sight of her with her head in his lap -" is she giving him a blowjob?! "-sleeping soundly." ohhhhhh... never mind...
fantastic story!
CastleWriter16 chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Ah, Blackout Fic. I didn't know I needed a blackout fic until now. Onward to chapter two with pleasure.
CastleWriter16 chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
You should write more Blackout Fic. I think yes.
InebMG chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Love it!
j9tigger chapter 2 . 10/24/2012
Ok, I think I still would like a back story here. I did adore the second Chapter, how in sync they are, and how in love he is, so much so that he would rather not have her at all, than have only once.
j9tigger chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Ok, it's obvious they were together, but did they fight? Are they fighting? Making up? What the hell about Kate not being able to leave the subway? That really makes no sense. I need some context here.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Ahhhh...but Castle's loft? Central air, Jacuzzi tub and a giant bed! Win all around!

:P

Another fantastic piece of work!
chezchuckles chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
hey, you did really good with that photo prompt. excellent. I love that they work out that angry tension. awesome.
eesperas chapter 2 . 5/3/2012
awwwwww! so sweet and unexpected... we need a blackout, now!

thank u, it was so great! thank u!
eesperas chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
why on earth I haven't read it yet? this was so hot! and distracting and ...just too good!

I can only wish this will happen! being spoiler-free is unbearable...lately...
pynki616 chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
Awwww, this is just too flipping *adorable* to be done! I love it.