Reviews for Shinobi Kombat
yindragonkiba chapter 10 . 4/23
Was good
TkdVZ05UUWdObUlnTmpjZ05HVWdOVF chapter 10 . 4/5
For fuck's sake you piece of shit.
Web - The Black-Cyber Merc chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Jinchuuriki you idiot. It's spelled JINCHUURIKI! How the hell do you morons keep getting that wrong?!
agnar chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I think this version of Konoha should be burned to the ground already.
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
Meh! This wasn't that good anyway! Maybe if your lucky VFSNAKE will adopt this story!
sunshinekc chapter 10 . 1/16/2013
No! Don't stop this story! It's too good to stop it! I got to know what happens next.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Go f**k yourself Canon lover.
irnzenmonk chapter 9 . 10/12/2012
very good ne
ChaosTatsumaki chapter 9 . 10/12/2012
I like the storyline and I find the end of Part 9 rather comical, though the incident with Tenten and Stryker was kinda funny as well.
VFSNAKE chapter 9 . 10/11/2012
Glad you're back. Anko is up to her old tricks again. The people in the village are being idiots. I'm seeing some kind of connection between Jade and Smoke. Interesting couple. LOL! Should be interesting to see who else shows up. Love how Kabal and Gai are training nuts in the way of running. They should run by Kakashi and run right over him and he'll be like "What hit me?" LOL!
WolfCoyote chapter 9 . 10/11/2012
Great story so far, I am really enjoying it alot and I like how you made Sub-Zero adopt Haku into his and Sonya's family along with Naruto..I can't wait to see what happens next when Naruto begins to train with all of EarthRealm's fighters:)
Phoenix Warehouse Productions chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
Exellent fic... Though I am wondering if you will have Naruto gaining the form and abillities of a Tōketsu kitsune ( Frozen Fox). Meaning He can control both the foxes power and a combination of wind and water elemental chakra ( Yes it is possible for him to have ice with a little help from the fox... I looked it up) to form an ice body in the form of the Kyuubi no Kitsune, and a ice half breed form? It would make sense with Sub Zero as his father/master
sunshinekc chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
Love seeing Mileena, scorpion and sheeva as teenagers, just funny. Also I don't think kurenai should go after sub-zero, seems like half the women in the village already are after him.
VFSNAKE chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
So glad you updated. Thanks! Subzero is in a tight spot with women. LOL!
ChaosTatsumaki chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
This fic actually moves along the lines of one I'm working on at the moment; one main difference is that it doesn't mention a certain OC I came up with... but it's close