Reviews for My Loving Pets, My Loving Angels
Polaruspax chapter 1 . 1/2
Kinda annoying that you have the same shit happen 7 fucking times in a row, that you have him with 7 fucking people to begin with is stupid and kinda kills any interest I have in this because 7 is a stupid number and harems are literally for people who are incapable of writing romance but whatever. This is the first story I have seen with this idea so I might give it a chance. But it already does not look good because again you have the same. fucking. thing. happening 7 god damn times in a row. Could you really not think of something different then either a "mob" sasuke or sakura in killing off the animals?
scheffelman chapter 2 . 8/9/2016
Will the other pets be brought back as Guardian ANGELS?
Lil wil chapter 2 . 2/16/2016
Hey man can you please update story don't leave your loyal readers hanging peace
The Fan chapter 2 . 3/2/2015
PLEASE come back too us! You're not dead, right?
Hero 7 chapter 2 . 3/1/2015
Could Fu be in Naruto's harem please?
Kaiju Fan chapter 2 . 3/1/2015
PLEASE continue this story! I REALLY want to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Dammit you made me cry!over a fanfic! Owell least that shows that your a excellent writer to make me, the AWSOME ...
Hotshot199354 chapter 2 . 2/2/2015
write more please it was good
GUEST chapter 2 . 10/24/2013
great story add ino and to the harem
AwesomePerson1823 chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
amazing story idea.
Jebest4781 chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Fun chapter, you should update this more often.
Jebest4781 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
nice start with 7 nice pets with some good stories and stuff. you should also add in Hana towards the harem.
Stallion6 of Deviantart chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
So when do the others show up?
Derp Fac3 chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
WHEN WILL YOU MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER CONTINUE PLEASE AT LEAST TELL US WHATS KEEPING SO LONG THE WAITING IS KILLING ME IM CLOSE TO BREAKING MY KEYBOARD
Screamindivr145 chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
I like it. Keep going. I'm looking forward to seeing who else becomes one of his guardians.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »