Reviews for My Loving Pets, My Loving Angels
Damon Obsidian chapter 3 . 5/16
If you can find someone, please have them adopt your unfinished stories.
Please chapter 3 . 5/1
Update Plz UPDATE!
grimreaper40045 chapter 1 . 4/9
death to all the characters that killed the pets
morphx chapter 2 . 1/24
love it, please continue when you can
THEFOXGIRL chapter 1 . 1/11
Please update soon this story brought me to tears and I want to see what happens next
TheUltimateAlphaWereWolf chapter 1 . 11/23/2017
I am nit ashamed ti say i cried the first two chapters this a a great story so far please keep up the great work. Also you have my sympathy for your grandmother and grandfather.
Kyuuketsuki Shinigami chapter 3 . 9/16/2017
You have my empathy, sympathy, and condolences for the loss of your grandparents. I also understand the struggle of graduation coming up. Take your time when updating, no rush, I love you.
Kyuuketsuki Shinigami chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
I HATE YOU, I ALMOST CRIED. MY EYES WERE FULL OF TEARS. I love this Story, it has a good plot and took an unexpected turn. Thank you for bringing them back I needed it.
carb0n fox chapter 3 . 7/17/2017
I'm sorry about your grandparents. Hope you two get good jobs. And this fic is really good hope you continue if you have time.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 3 . 7/9/2017
I'm sorry that your grandpa passed away but feel happy knowing you made good memories with him rather than sit in a room and write a story. A story can be written any time memories with family can't.
pks06 chapter 3 . 6/19/2017
Take your time it is a beautiful story so far and I can wait to read how it ends.
nightwind83 chapter 3 . 6/2/2017
hopefuly things turn around for you soon and we get an update
DivineChaos666 chapter 3 . 5/20/2017
More pets please
Moon Dog 05 chapter 3 . 5/15/2017
Plz update soon
Erazor djinn chapter 1 . 3/17/2017
I like both chapters good luck in future updates.