Reviews for My Loving Pets, My Loving Angels
Kyuuketsuki Shinigami chapter 3 . 9/16
You have my empathy, sympathy, and condolences for the loss of your grandparents. I also understand the struggle of graduation coming up. Take your time when updating, no rush, I love you.
Kyuuketsuki Shinigami chapter 1 . 9/16
I HATE YOU, I ALMOST CRIED. MY EYES WERE FULL OF TEARS. I love this Story, it has a good plot and took an unexpected turn. Thank you for bringing them back I needed it.
carb0n fox chapter 3 . 7/17
I'm sorry about your grandparents. Hope you two get good jobs. And this fic is really good hope you continue if you have time.
Plasma Dragon 312 chapter 3 . 7/9
I'm sorry that your grandpa passed away but feel happy knowing you made good memories with him rather than sit in a room and write a story. A story can be written any time memories with family can't.
pks06 chapter 3 . 6/19
Take your time it is a beautiful story so far and I can wait to read how it ends.
nightwind83 chapter 3 . 6/2
hopefuly things turn around for you soon and we get an update
DivineChaos666 chapter 3 . 5/20
More pets please
Moon Dog 05 chapter 3 . 5/15
Plz update soon
Erazor djinn chapter 1 . 3/17
I like both chapters good luck in future updates.
Anonymous chapter 3 . 3/16
I hope you get to feeling better and congrats on graduation. My condolences to you and your family and i hope that everything gets better?
kal201125 chapter 3 . 3/18
Take your time ( not sure how the reviews work whether or not everyone can see this or if it's just you but it's worth a try ) We your fans will be waiting PATIENTLY WON'T WE SOO NO RUSHING HIM/HER
StallionWolf chapter 3 . 3/18
Eagerly awaiting the arrival of the others
masterdiaz4 chapter 3 . 3/18
sorry for your how that feels since i lost my father. just try to update as soon as you can.
VoidWolf chapter 2 . 3/16
Another story lost to the people it was good from the chapters that you posted I am sad it will not be finished now RIP
Banjo the Fox chapter 2 . 3/17
A better chapter, far more enjoyable than the first. Truly unique plot, but still too many for my liking.