Reviews for Deus Ex: Between Us
Skullface chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I finally get a chance to review this story that you recommended to me. Well I really enjoyed this story and found the character Rayne of an interesting sort.I loved Deus Ex Human Revolution and I was having a hard time understand who Rayne was up until the author note at the end. The way you portrayed Adam was well scripted and seemed to match his character in the game. I can't say the same for Rayne since I know nothing of her besides what I just read. I would love to hear from you and can you please tell me more about this character?

(Follow me at Skullface 12-23-1994 and become a fellow bonehead today!)
shameless.0.self.0.inserter chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
You wrote this?! And you reviewed my stuff?! :D This was so good. c: I loved this story. When I first beat Deus Ex I was like fiction time! Someone had to Oc this up. But there wasn't that many people that even attempted to do anything and it was sad... but I'm happy you did and finished it. It was naughty and equally emotional. Always a plus in great M rated stories. c:
Night's Beloved chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Gotta say, amazing story. The fusion between Tempura's world and the Deus Ex world is so nearly seamless, I had to- and I have no shame in admitting this- look up certain places mentioned at first. Everything just goes really hand in hand. Events you detailed seem as though they would have fit in Tempura's world, or vice versa in Jensen's world. Kudos and now favorited.
GethHunter chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Human Revoultion is set in 2027.