Reviews for Eye Of The Beholder
everlark4ever12 chapter 12 . 2/5/2016
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! THIS IS THE CUTEST FINCHEL FANFIC EVER!
FinchelFeelings chapter 12 . 7/16/2015
I know I've reviewed this story several times before but I just want to say again that this story is one of my favorites of all time. It is so so great. I read on your Olicity fic that you are working on original stories now and I just wanted to say that if you ever do get any of your works published, please tell the fanfiction community! Your writing is amazing, I would so love reading any of you original works! xx we'll miss your writing!
els1324 chapter 12 . 9/5/2014
YOU MADE ME CRY LIKE A LITTLE BABY. MORE THAN ONCE.

But I still love you for it, this story was absolutely beautiful!
MarchForth chapter 12 . 4/21/2014
Wow! It looks like you stopped using these characters for your fanfiction, but this was absolutely perfect. I with you were still writing about Finn and Rachel. However, whether you do it or not, I have to say - you are very talented. Great story. It's so different from the rest of fanfiction stories on this site. I really loved it. Thank you.
HaleylovesRockNRoll chapter 11 . 1/1/2014
This was such a sweet story.
HaleylovesRockNRoll chapter 6 . 1/1/2014
Love this story!
me chapter 12 . 10/17/2013
Aww this whole story is just adoeable, I love it!
reaper07 chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
What a cute story! :)
GreenFields chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
re-reading it for the 2nd time and i just want to thank you again
you are so talented and i'm enjoying every fic that you're writing
BooklovingSwift chapter 12 . 7/19/2013
Amazing
ASimplyHopelessRomantic chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This was based on I'll Be Seeing You by Lurlene McDaniel, correct? Such a good novel!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
You should really do a sequel to this story. It's one of my favorites. Top notch!
lilika808 chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
I just adore everything you write, but this story is especially great. I loved it so much, the way you managed to make them start to care for each other as amazing.
jacksperluvr chapter 12 . 10/13/2012
Liked
Guest chapter 12 . 9/25/2012
Oh what beautiful story! I loved it!