Reviews for My Little PI: Friendship and Magic
Mighty Bob chapter 1 . 2/21
*pokes* Could we mebbe get some more of this at some point please?! The two series don't seem like they'd mesh at all, and yet when well written they're awesome together. Like those old Reeses commercials. And Great Power is updating glacially, so I'm going into Pony/Wizard withdrawl here, and this had such an interesting start to it. Granted thanks to Psychicscubadiver I've come to ship Twilight/Harry or Luna/Harry and I don't think that'll be happening in this story, but still more would be great!
akbarironoak chapter 1 . 1/12
So the Lenansidhe is Celestia? ...OK, did not see that coming.
Goes Boom chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
*pokes your muse with a stick* Hmmm, Dresden and MLP, two great tastes that go great together! Be interesting to see more of this if you ever get back to it. It would at the very least give those of us that have also read all the other crossovers on this site something to read. I'm starting to think Great Power will never finish
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Need moar storee!
JuryBlazeBlade chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I would very Much like to see this story continued. The interactions between Harry and Celestiea are shaping up to be hilarious.

I will admit that you had me confused for a second when you first brought in Celestiea but that is my only gripe so far.
Fionn the Otaku chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
FUNNY! this looks to be thstart of a wonderful crossover, please continue it.
Musafreen chapter 1 . 5/10/2012

I mean YES! This is /excellent/.

/alerts
Archivist chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I AM LOLING THIS IS AN AMAZING THING
Crosshair chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I admit, this has me interested! I usually have issues with Combined Universes, but it's to early to tell what you've done here! Just how is Equestria connected to the Nevernever and earth? Is Celestia part of the Summer/Winter Courts or is she a seperate power? How Are the Summer and Winter Courts connected to Harry now?

How you answer these questions will be important. I do like the "Vetinari" Celestia, though she'd have to have some SERIOUS power to stand apart from the Summer And WInter Courts. I'm Interested to see how you handle the combination of Dresden Snark and Darkness with Equestrian ideals, AND more of the relationship between Dresden and Celestia!

I understand if you want to avoid using the first person, but you might be able to Capture the Dresden Flavor with apropriate levels of Snark and Description. Having Harry's thoughts in the narration will be a big help. You've done it okay so far, especially the comment/description about Celestia and Harry's last meeting. That seemed pure Dresden, even if it wasn't in first person.

Hope to see more of this!
K chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
It's spelled "schtick" or "shtick". There is no 'n'.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Interesting beginning. So Celestia has always been Harry's godmother, and she looks like herself, right? Sorry to say, I'm not as familiar with MLP fiction, so I am not familiar with the alternate versions of her. I think I'll have to reread their meeting after reading your note to get a better understanding of what's going on. And I also have to say, Harry learning about the power of friendship from her is pretty hilarious.

On another note, I keep seeing you in a bunch of different fandoms. First, it was with the Harry Potter/Teen Titans story Raven. Then it was seeing your comments and stories in other places. Now I'm seeing you here. I've got to say, nice to meet someone with similar tastes. And I recognize you from all over the place because you have a very distinctive pen name. Do you have any plans of finishing Raven?
theNewDesire chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Thank you for giving me a good morning. I neeeded it. :)
shanejayell chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Well, that was... different.
Progos chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
It's hard to tell if you've got the Dresden voice going, but this is a very good start. And Dresden's got the right idea: things that manage to be both corny and terrifying are all the more terrible for their corniness.
Sorakage Sama chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Interesting. Verrrry interesting. I half expected Luna to be Thomas's Godmother. Glad to see that you still spectacularly defy expectation. Can't wait to see where this is going.

Ja ne