Reviews for Scars and Stitches
Deleque chapter 31 . 8/3
Good ending. I loved it.
Deleqie chapter 31 . 8/3
What I ride! I really loved this story, it was so much fun, and I think you did well with their characters. Especially Gai and Lee, you've got their youthful dialect down to a T. Thanks so much for writing this!
NaraKiyume chapter 13 . 7/19
Aww it would've been cool if tenten forced both of them to "sit the fuck down and let's talk" instead. I thought she was the mediator between the two? I think it would've been better if she took control of the situation and forced all of them to sit and communicate with one another, instead of being helpless as Neji and Lee fought.
NaraKiyume chapter 4 . 7/19
Oh, yeah, and pls don't say "don't go Nazi on me." Using a term that has a horrific history and much bloodshed so casually, and for something so trivial compared to the German Nazis, is offensive.

Also, it would be a lot better if you remove the Japanese words. It seems awkward in an english fanfic.

I hope this helps!
NaraKiyume chapter 3 . 7/19
Why did you say that normal girls usually binge on icecream and chocolate, while Tenten's different? Girls go through different methods of coping with a broken heart, and I think it's sorta rude to overgeneralize. Not every "normal" girl binges on icecream and chocolate. A lot of girls do exercise to cope, or indulge in their hobbies.

As for your writing in this chapter, I don't see any problems, really. This is the only think that irked me.
Thanks for reading!
NaraKiyume chapter 2 . 7/19
What's so bad about being gay? And also, Neji being in an arranged marriage doesn't mean he's not gay.
I...I still have a BIG grudge against Kishi-sensei 'cause well...what he made (wrote,draw,create, etc) after all this time... Is unbearable. Even now that the manga is officially over... I WANT MY NEJI BACK
After this time my pleas haven't arrived to Japan so... Here I am rereading the manga, re-watching the anime where Neji appears and reading his fan fictions. How lame of me :( but...I DON'T REGRET ANYTHING! :D
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 31 . 11/21/2014
LOL I found the bonus chapter amusing! Kinda feel sorry for Lee though, but yay for Neji and Tenten ending up together! Very awed that you wrote all this - so many emotions to go through, omg!
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 28 . 11/21/2014
omg Tenten chose Neji! I have tears in my eyes omg! that was so bittersweet *_*
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 26 . 11/21/2014
I feel so sorry for Tenten, omg :(
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 20 . 11/21/2014
LOL that was really adorable of Neji - "can I kiss you all of tonight before we start the no-kissing thing tomorrow?" ;) ;)
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 9 . 11/21/2014
ahhh I'm enjoying this story so far - love the tumult of emotions - fairly certain I haven't read this before because it's a love triangle, but I'm enjoying Neji's feelings and how Tenten's slowly discovering feeling for Neji ;)
Nejitenness chapter 31 . 9/2/2014
Very late review (again), but... wonderful. Love triangle between them never crossed my mind, however, you wrote them very well.
Spiral 5 chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
I really like this so far. It's a refreshing twist to the usual NejiTen. As I read I hope they stay in-character. So fun )
Ichigo-chan chapter 31 . 6/5/2014
I forgot how good this story is. Great actually. I actually read all 31 chapters in one day! YOSH. THE SPRINGTIME OF YOUTH IS COURSING THROUGH MY VEINS! -cough- anyways. I know it's late but i really like this story! Hikikomori no Jinseu too! So pleeeeaaasw. Continue doing stuff like this. ;)