Reviews for Scars and Stitches
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 31 . 11/21/2014
LOL I found the bonus chapter amusing! Kinda feel sorry for Lee though, but yay for Neji and Tenten ending up together! Very awed that you wrote all this - so many emotions to go through, omg!
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 28 . 11/21/2014
omg Tenten chose Neji! I have tears in my eyes omg! that was so bittersweet *_*
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 26 . 11/21/2014
I feel so sorry for Tenten, omg :(
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 20 . 11/21/2014
LOL that was really adorable of Neji - "can I kiss you all of tonight before we start the no-kissing thing tomorrow?" ;) ;)
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 9 . 11/21/2014
ahhh I'm enjoying this story so far - love the tumult of emotions - fairly certain I haven't read this before because it's a love triangle, but I'm enjoying Neji's feelings and how Tenten's slowly discovering feeling for Neji ;)
Nejitenness chapter 31 . 9/2/2014
Very late review (again), but... wonderful. Love triangle between them never crossed my mind, however, you wrote them very well.
Spiral 5 chapter 2 . 8/20/2014
I really like this so far. It's a refreshing twist to the usual NejiTen. As I read I hope they stay in-character. So fun )
Ichigo-chan chapter 31 . 6/5/2014
I forgot how good this story is. Great actually. I actually read all 31 chapters in one day! YOSH. THE SPRINGTIME OF YOUTH IS COURSING THROUGH MY VEINS! -cough- anyways. I know it's late but i really like this story! Hikikomori no Jinseu too! So pleeeeaaasw. Continue doing stuff like this. ;)
Ami1010 chapter 31 . 12/7/2013
Oh, yeah, you are evil! But awesome bounus chapter, and Kakashi's POV is really interesting!

Gai is still winning though, since two of his students are becoming parents not only one in Kakashi's case! xP But I see he decided to be extra mature today!

I originally was going to review only the last two chapters, but I saw you had 495 reviews, so I decided to do a youthful job and get them to 500! And the fic is amazing and deserves more anyway!
So, there you go! :)
Ami1010 chapter 30 . 12/7/2013
I love their "little fisco", funny and cute.
And you reminded me with that proposal and the wine incident of the Korean drama "Oh My Lady", oh, how I would love to write that series as a NejiTen fic! It would be amazing, Neji would be a little OOC being a player, but other than that it would be really perfect. Not a chance though! :\
Sorry, I was rambling! :P

Anyway, awesome ending, I especially loved the "Marry me TOMORROW!"
Someone is desperate!

:))))
Ami1010 chapter 15 . 12/7/2013
I love the idea of Hiashi's POV!
My poor Neji is breaking! :(
Ami1010 chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
My poor, poor Tenten :'(
This was sad, but I love this chapter, especially the last part of it, though I do wish that Lee got the chance to explain.
Ami1010 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
At first, I didn't want to read this fic because of the LeeTen, I really don't like this pairing, although any Tenten-pairing is OK with me I just don't seem to tolerate LeeTen or NaruTen. I love Lee and Naruto is an awesome guy, but I just don't like them in a "couple".

But it was rather stupid of me!
videogamenerd101 chapter 31 . 11/9/2013
Nice bonus chapter with Kakashi! I really like how you wrote this out. I was kind of excited when they found out Tenten was supposedly pregnant, but oh well. And who would've guessed that Gai's past lover is Shizune? xD
videogamenerd101 chapter 30 . 11/9/2013
Aw, that was a really cute way to end this (although I did find it OOC of Neji to want to get married so quickly)! Haha, I can totally see Naruto proposing to Hinata before even dating her or anything; I don't know why, but it just seems to suit his personality really well. xD I'm excited to read the bonus chapter!