Reviews for Wildcat
lp chapter 8 . 6/22/2005
Do not stop make a sequal or something like it please! This story has been so good but you are really starting to hit the marker. Don't quit!Don't quit! Don't quit!

[P.s The song was a nice touch.]
lp chapter 5 . 6/22/2005
I loove summer vaction ( the story and the season vacation) If you guys are really close please i beg you convince her to update soon-thnxs
lp chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
it is o.k her english last name is spelled Nonaka.
lp chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
thhis shit is awesome!god if only i was at that club and knew how to dance! you are awesome at writing these types of stories, go i wish i had your talent!
Rika Yuki Hikari chapter 8 . 4/2/2005
PLZ DONT END THE STORY HERE ITS GETTING TOO GOOD TO END!
Rika Yuki Hikari chapter 6 . 4/2/2005
OMG ur sory rocks passion so banging ( I luv doing that to at my school dances lol )Please update i luv ur story lotz
7775 chapter 2 . 9/22/2004
I read the first two chapters and couldnt go on. Ruki is so out of character its just stupid. I figured the auther, most likely a girl, basically took her personality and implemented it into Ruki.
ArchAngel660 chapter 8 . 7/12/2004
I think u should either continue the story or write a sequel.I think it is very good though.
Andrew chapter 2 . 6/21/2004
*whack*
yoyo chapter 8 . 5/12/2004
good good god god god!i love it. make a sequel with more sex in it.
Sapphire chapter 1 . 4/29/2004
When are you going to put up the next chapter? Its been more then 2 months thats all I know. Well... great story, keep writing. And you'll be hearing more than me, ja ne.
XxBloody RomanticxX chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
COOL ASOME JOB!
Anonymous chapter 7 . 10/20/2003
Nice ending, but I'd love to see a sequel at some point!
Robin The Boy Wonder chapter 8 . 10/15/2003
Hey, Nice job,I am impress (y)

Keep up ur good work, and keep on going with the story. its good _

from Ryou
Glory chapter 5 . 10/2/2003
Hello, I had to review.

I know you probably know this, but Sora and Tai did not get to gether, Matt and Sora married.

But, I'm not being mean , or not trying to '.

This is weird, and it was kinda OOC, but you did say that it was supposed to be, so, yeah.

It is a good story, and I KNOW, from when i very first read it, what Missy's quote meant, but I shall keep my big-mouth shut _.

I'm a girl, too!

But, this is an alright story, but please slow it down, You're making everything happen fast.

and i don't think second and third exist in the same world, but who really cares, I just got done reading the A/N, so you'll probably explain it !

I am a highly skilled writer for fanfiction (though I haven't gotten anny up yet ') and I saw ALOT of errors, I DON'T CARE!

Love it, keep writen'

Love ya'

Glory Nizenea

P.S.: Ryo and Rika are very weird, but what do i know?

Oh well, I'll keep reading ti'll my head explodes, then we can celebrate '!

Pay no attention, I'm really hyper and ate alot of ice-cream.

By the way, could anyone give me a link to one of the fourth season support's dreambooks.

See, my computer recently got that worm virus and lost all links,so my computer was destroyed, got a new one, and NEED MY LINK!

Glory