Reviews for Never Let You Go
The Wingless Angel chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Honestly , this is one of my favorites. The characterization and the mood. I honestly could believe this happening. Beautiful work my dear. And lol, that last line is gold.
Nikkette chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Lol, love the ending to this. 'He couldn't be THAT bad...right?' XD Oh, but he can, Kirsty. He most certainly can.

I think this scene should have been in at least ONE of the Hellraiser films, or at least one like it.

Because when you think about it, Kirsty would have thought Pinhead was dead after the second film. And then in HR6, she doesn't really seem surprised or shocked at all that he's still alive. They just kinda glossed over that :/

Anyway, great story, I really liked it. Leave it to Pinhead to crash an engagement party! :D
CykeclopsFF7 chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Wow! You know, Pinhead plays a very different role in this story. He still loves her from afar, but...It is almost like he comes as an "angel" that bearing a prophesy, and its one that Kristy is in total denial about. Would I be assuming too much that Kristy probably knows these things in her heart? She wants Trevor and the safety and security that he brings,but she's afraid to explore into the unknown too. Not to say that Pinhead is a lot better for her, but...She had a chance to choose between them right then. But then, Pinhead hasn't exactly given her a lot reasons to trust him yet either. What a tangled web...

You have a great talent for one-shots. I would like to, one day, sit down and read some of your longer stories. You do great work, Laura. Please keep it up :)
palomino333 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
In a way, I saw this story as a rather dark rendition of the "ex runs into ex at work trope, although this was certainly handled well enough to keep it from being a cliché.

I like the world play in the second to last sentence. It got a chuckle out of me.
ChucklingDevil chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
This was such a delight to read! You've done a wonderful job of creating emotion in this. Well done.
iridescentZEN chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Mnnhm. A beautiful piece. A shared moment between Kirsty and Pinhead at such a pivotal point in Kirsty's life. I love that he tries to warn her, that he is jealous and makes his desires clear. Wonderful job with this one.
14member chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
the right choice,, that your Kirsty asked about his death and resurrection. In the sixth film, they did not pay attention to this.
Oh, Pinny, just take her, she will not fight back and you know it. But you too much gentleman for this. lol.
I have to give him that, it was a cunning plan - warn Kirsty about Trevor, but did not find and kill him. Otherwise he would have been a monster for her, but now he is a hero, because he warned her. Sly smart Pinny.
thanks for the fanfic.
Zerousy chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I see you're redoing a lot of your older stories...unless I'm just loosing my mind and this is actually new Laura.
Rurrlock-God of Power chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
It is weird how in Hellseeker Kirsty was so calm about Pinhead being there even though the last time she saw him he was dead LOL. Anyways, awesome one-shot, really great work. Feel sorry for Kirsty cause she's in denial and little does she know that Pinhead will be right about Trevor. Nicely done, can't wait to read more from you!
IzzyandDesRoxSox chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Why am I so slow to reviews? *facepalms repeatedly*

Ah I remember the good old Pinsty drabbles. It's a shame that's not gonn be here anymore, but hooray! These three remain! :) My favorite parts overall where of how Pinhead sees how beautiful Kirsty looks and how much he's so tempted and how her beauty haunts him. It just only piles up more with Pinhead's hatred to Trevor.

And then the kiss...oh squee! :3 Dammit Kirsty, oh so in denial. Resistance is futile child. ;)

And then the ending, it made me want to shake my head in disbelief. Well in the good way of course, but you know, silly silly Kirsty. She'll learn soon enough of Trevor's true colors.

Great as always!

Izzy
Pin-girl chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I like this. It does seem as if Kirsty knew Pinhead was coming to her in that part in Hellseeker. I like their conversation, Kirsty's reluctance but obvious arousal and hidden attraction for Pinhead. She's in total denial here, Pinheads right. XD Both were in perfect character here, I loved this! Thanks for posting!