Reviews for Songbird
DammitAll chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Gil is such a yandere...
BooksAreLikeChocolateButBetter chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Oh my 0.O
Wow, Gilbert...
Though to be fair Austria is very pretty and those eyes are beautiful.
I really liked this, it was different, very original.

Well done :')
KawaiiDragonDesu chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
This. Needs. Continuation. Seriously though, this is PERFECTION!
xxChocolatePancakeSxx chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
This reminds me of a Harry Potter fic I've read, it's called "A Knight's Love" by Nillen. I don't know if you like Tom/Harry, but it's really good. I love this one too; the descriptions and the POV from Prussia all added to the quality. Excellent fic, really enjoyed it ;)
Your admirer chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This is beautiful! I loved reading it! Will you write more or is this our only taste of perfection?
Arya May chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
This is beautiful. I love the surrealism and... wow. Amazing work.
DAIrinchan chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I love your writing style! It really suits Prussia as a demon, and everything about this fic reminds us that he's not human. It was a fascinating read, and beautiful, and i love it!
Epic F. Awesomesauce chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
THIS WAS SO GREAT! I don't know why you say it's creepy, though. Didn't seem all that creepy to me. ANYWAYS, thanks for writing this! :D :D :D
shakespeares chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Wow. Just, wow. This is beautiful. Your writing is so poetic that it verges on abstract. It's breathtaking. I applaud you and I highly suggest that you make an attempt to get your work published, because this is absolutely awe-inspiring.
xxninjagirl2xx chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Oh my god, this is so amazing. It's creepy and perfect and desperate. I loved this :3
coughdrop101 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This was a very lovely written story and works well with the Aus/Prus pairing. I hope you have time to write more.
Nivell chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Ahhh, I love this! It is creepy but it sounds sweet at the same time since Prussia's captivated and in love with Austria.
VelvetNixie chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Dude... Creepy as this was, I really liked it! I usually take pleasure in dark writing, being a dark writer/artist myself. I loved your long descriptive paragraphs. You make Gilbert seem evil, but you show a light, good side when he describes his 'Songbird'.
simply anonymous chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
The perfect combination of horror and romance-excellent work, (by the way, love the name!)
Zexionienzo chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
dude. this is really dark and awesome. your writing is so good, its amazing!