Reviews for Auto CoWrecked
imagination77 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
hahahahaha I can't stop smiling this is hilarious
Librana chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Just spotted this. A small but perfectly-formed scene that had me laughing out loud at the end. You captured their post-StD personalities beautifully - this could so easily have been a scene from a 2012 remake of Season 4. Congrats!
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Omg I needed a laugh. :)
Imyoshi chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Unbelievably funny!
temporaryinsanity91 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
this totally made my day lmfao
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Who hasn't had something really embarrassing happen because of autocorrect? But I guess being a celebrity WOULD cause more trouble...!
ZorpoxTheConqueror chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
That's the funniest thing I've read in a long time.

So typical of Ron to do something small that balloons out to something crazy. Heck of a slip up, though, he probable won't even be using a computer or phone for the foreseeable future.

I really like the comments from some of the other people that Kim's helped, nice to see that they're still following her, and ready to help her if she needs it. I think I'd love to see some later posts, too, see what someone like Bonnie or Shego has to add to the discussion. I also have to wonder if Mr Dr P has a twitter account-boy would that have been a surprising tweet to get.
KPRS shipper chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
So funny! I love the trending #TeamPossiblePlusOne thing. Nice one shot
RomanianPrincess chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Hahahaha this was really clever! And hilarious. I could totally see it happening to Ron, too. Hahahaha...
Flintphone chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Wow, that was so

...And the title is very clever.

I'm going to favorite this awesomeness.;)

Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Well not telling just how old they are, but the misinformation could have been taken care of after the fact.

Taechunsa chapter 1 . 4/23/2012

Okay, that was funny. Got to love autocorrect. And at least when the time comes that Kim is pregnant, at least they know there will be a lot of support.

Keep up the good work.
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Stick to making Kim happy, having her back and cooking.

Leave the on the spot moments to Wade on this endeavor... LOL!