Reviews for The Oubliette
lol yea i fucking hate you so much
MyLittleHeartShapedBox chapter 6 . 8/17
This was a very interesting, beautiful and sad story. So very sad for Hermione to disappear because of that room, and so very sad that Draco was driven to Obliviate himself. I love the ending.. how it finished with just the one word. I did have to cover it up so I couldn't see it until I needed to.
This is was confusing to say the least. Wasted my time.
cho sandy chapter 6 . 3/23
oh ...last night i cried so much while reading the story...i love it.
Ayumu Matsumoto chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
I was so into it and was hoping for a happy ending for them... but why, Draco? I hope there is a sequel. A happy one for them. Overall, this fic is awesome!
Ayumu Matsumoto chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
This oubliette is one clever idea! :" I am soo in love with your fictions! Thank you!
Ross The Kittycat chapter 6 . 5/30/2014
This fic is extremely underrated! I loved every single thing about this 3

Great work!
Slytherin's Strumpet chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
Holy fuck was that depressing. Albeit: well written.
Dorktress chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
Noooooooooooo. Why did he think of Harry before he left the Oubliette? It's so sad! But it was still beautifully written, of course! This was what I was fearing would happen. I had a feeling the visit to Azkaban would tie in somewhere later on. Well done!
Dorktress chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
I'm so anxious! . I love how you reveal that Hermione is forgetting.
Dorktress chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I love Labyrinth! I'm very excited to read this. Your descriptions of Greyback were so good; they gave me the willies!
Originals-Klaroline chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
Fuck! The ending just killed me.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
annarolls chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
This story was unlike what I've thought it to be. It was delightful however, smooth like dark chocolate. Slightly bitter, but wonderful nonetheless. I greatly enjoyed this story, thank you for telling it.

I'm just a tiny bit confused about the Oubliette as I haven't watched Labyrinth before. Why did it tear away Hermione's self? I understand how it took away magic, but why did Hermione's true self get stripped away as well? Also, why did Draco leave her in there in the end? I thought that he was fairly resolute in saving her, yet he left her there to die. I'm also slightly unhappy and skeptical that Harry was able to do everything without the help of Hermione. She's always been a keystone to me.

Anyways, I hope you can answer these questions of mine.
secretfunnelcake chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
The ending is so heartbreaking, but unbelievably perfect. A well written story that I loved even as it depressed me.