Reviews for The Oubliette
Dulce Muerte chapter 6 . 5/21
Normally I don't like non happy endings but this was so beautifully done, it brought tears to my eyes. I loved this story.
Trang Uchiha chapter 6 . 4/14
I'll never stop being amazed at how you can write both humour and angst so beautifully. Your humour fanfictions brings me a lot of laughter, while your angst ones gives haunting vibe. You're a brilliant writer
Guest chapter 6 . 9/19/2015
lol yea i fucking hate you so much
MyLittleHeartShapedBox chapter 6 . 8/17/2015
This was a very interesting, beautiful and sad story. So very sad for Hermione to disappear because of that room, and so very sad that Draco was driven to Obliviate himself. I love the ending.. how it finished with just the one word. I did have to cover it up so I couldn't see it until I needed to.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/22/2015
This is was confusing to say the least. Wasted my time.
cho sandy chapter 6 . 3/23/2015
oh ...last night i cried so much while reading the story...i love it.
Ayumu Matsumoto chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
I was so into it and was hoping for a happy ending for them... but why, Draco? I hope there is a sequel. A happy one for them. Overall, this fic is awesome!
Ayumu Matsumoto chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
This oubliette is one clever idea! :" I am soo in love with your fictions! Thank you!
Ross The Kittycat chapter 6 . 5/30/2014
This fic is extremely underrated! I loved every single thing about this 3

Great work!
Slytherin's Strumpet chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
Holy fuck was that depressing. Albeit: well written.
Dorktress chapter 6 . 10/10/2013
Noooooooooooo. Why did he think of Harry before he left the Oubliette? It's so sad! But it was still beautifully written, of course! This was what I was fearing would happen. I had a feeling the visit to Azkaban would tie in somewhere later on. Well done!
Dorktress chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
I'm so anxious! . I love how you reveal that Hermione is forgetting.
Dorktress chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I love Labyrinth! I'm very excited to read this. Your descriptions of Greyback were so good; they gave me the willies!
Originals-Klaroline chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
Fuck! The ending just killed me.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/31/2013