Reviews for Moulin Rouge
sweeter-blaucetts chapter 21 . 5/19/2018
p.s. it could be fixed
sweeter-blaucetts chapter 21 . 5/19/2018
The story was really nice even if I found Harry a little too.. needy? There are lots of errors everywhere but it's readable. . Thank you for this fic!
Guest chapter 21 . 12/22/2017
The fact that Harry thought Draco wasn't actually there made me a little sad. Poor Harry.
I'm so glad that Draco wasn't actually dead! I would've been so upset if he was. I love how "the end" was put into Harry's story and the actual one. I don't really believe in love (as odd as that may seem, considering my enthusiasm with these stories, heh), but I do think that Harry and Draco went through so much together that they deserve each other. :)
spittingllama7856 chapter 20 . 12/22/2017
Well, there goes my heart.
spittingllama7856 chapter 19 . 12/22/2017
Uh-oh.
spittingllama7856 chapter 18 . 12/22/2017
Okay, first, I am so sorry I've been gone! I'm sick right now (ugh) but I get a day off because of it. *sneezes*
DRACO! No! This is so upsetting. Harry and Draco belong together and it makes me so angry that they can't be together. I'm really starting to hate Lucius even more. I'm not throwing my kindle because I am in love with this, heh.
spittingllama7856 chapter 17 . 12/12/2017
See? It is possible for a woman the rape a man! Ginny almost did! Sorry, I've been having a debate about that for a long time with my friends.
I'm actually pretty proud of Draco. He's doing so great.
"Killed." I shivered when I read that.
spittingllama7856 chapter 16 . 12/12/2017
The feelings! Oh, the heartache!
On another note, I love how Blaise is reciting his lines perfectly one moment, and then he just passes out the next. What I find funny is that no one is even alarmed or anything.
spittingllama7856 chapter 15 . 12/12/2017
...I am not sure how to feel about Ginny being sick. Because I hate her, but she's not TOO bad in this story... but she'll make things difficult... and Draco won't marry her... you know, maybe it's best to keep these thoughts to myself.
"Like a virgin, no doubt" had me grimacing. Just... I think Arthur needs to stop trying. Just... just stop, Arthur.
spittingllama7856 chapter 14 . 12/12/2017
Draco, my precious! Nooo! You'll be okay.
I wonder how Lucius and Harry are going to handle that...
spittingllama7856 chapter 13 . 12/12/2017
Progress is good, progress is great. I keep forgetting that Draco and Harry haven't done anything like that before. They are so sweet. I'm glad Draco didn't leave.
As long as Lucius doesn't SCREW THINGS UP.
spittingllama7856 chapter 12 . 12/12/2017
On one hand, I do love that they're together. On the other... Draco's going to have to marry Ginny. We will see how it goes, I suppose.
spittingllama7856 chapter 11 . 12/7/2017
Colin and Blaise are cool people.
spittingllama7856 chapter 10 . 12/7/2017
DRACO, STOP BEING SO STUPID AND PROUD!
spittingllama7856 chapter 9 . 12/7/2017
Aannd progress just got flushed down the toilet. We might be able to find it somewhere in the sewers later though.