Reviews for The Monument
TimeDingo chapter 8 . 10/2
do you check to see what you have wriiten for past chapters? coz you wrote that the werewolf side of Lupin stayed dead after he was brought to back to life when Harry went missing
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 9 . 11/9/2015
I'm not really liking this. It's all too predictable and Deus Ex Machina. Of course Rolf had to die by Deus Ex Machina. Either him or Dean, but we know from the summary that this will be a Harry/Luna ship. I would have been much happier with the story if you had ignored canon Rolf altogether and made Luna the one to faithfully search without losing hope, while Ginny gets on with hatching redheads.

The thing I like about the Harry/Luna pairing is that it is so natural based on the events in canon, especially Harry's fifth year, the rescue from the Malfoy dungeon, and the Shell Cottage. It's much more believable than Harry/Ginny. Yet you have written a story where it seems extremely forced and you have to resort to a magical love bond.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 3 . 11/9/2015
A wandless "Finite!" is all it takes to end someone's life? How? That's yet another plot hole/Deus Ex Machina.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
What went on in the forest between Harry and Voldemort needs more explanation. Why, for instance, does Harry think he's going to disappear? Why is there a dome over Harry and Voldemort? In canon, that happens because the wands they are using are from the same phoenix. Here, Voldemort is using the Elder wand. Why can't Harry dodge the AK? What spell did he cast back? Was it an ordinary spell or something special that somehow levitates him and makes him disappear, etc.? What follows is all very Deus Ex Machina with no explanation whatsoever.
Sakura Lisel chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
Hey I have a question. Harry's been MISSING for the last 10 years since the battle of Hogwarts, and probably been in cased in that statue for just as long, so WHY is he claiming to be 28? He MIGHT have been 28 if he had actually LIVED those last 10 years, but since he's been in a form of suspended animation all this time, isn't he still physically and mentally the teenager he USED to be ten years ago? He's STILL legally 17 and almost 18 no matter what he or anyone else says, since there's no way he aged while encased in stone. *lol*
obsessivegirl73 chapter 15 . 7/10/2012
Good grief it's been a while. I'm so sorry for the complete disappearance, things got busy and I got incredibly behind on all of my stories except a few, and yeah. I'm back now. :)
I didn't finish reading "A Change in Plan" because I honestly completely forgot what happened in it, but I did read through all of this story and AK (you'll be getting a review on that from me shortly).
This was a very nice story. I loved the HarryLuna (of course, they're one of my OTPs. :D) and it was awesome. Ironically (I think it was this story that mentioned this...) my name starts with L also. and it's a flower, but not Lily. Great story, off to review AK! XD
wizmage chapter 15 . 5/28/2012
This was a good story. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I don't think the Dean/Ginny paring would've worked in canon, but that is the good thing about Fanfiction. You can create your own world sometimes even multiple worlds.
hpnut1 chapter 15 . 5/27/2012
Great job and the next story should be a good one! I hope things get better for you.
Arpad Hrunta chapter 15 . 5/27/2012
I like how your stories are consistently very good at giving your characters happy endings, which is always nice to see. I liked the happy ending in this story, and I appreciate how it can be a change to write something outside of your preferred pairing (something I've yet to do!). As Harry/Luna shipper myself, I thought it was a fine and enjoyable tale.

My favourite touch was Luna's introduction to the wonders of the double cheeseburger. I wonder what would she think of a triple one?
benperez31 chapter 15 . 5/26/2012
Hi again. Good ending and I'm glad it's done. As I said in my previous review, you've done well with this story even if it isn't an H/G story. If I haven't reviewed as often as in your previous stories, it's because I am, like you, a die-hard H/G shipper and didn't feel much like reviewing. I'm glad Harry found someone and Luna comes a close second to Ginny as a choice for a partner for Harry. I found it a bit lame that JKR got someone "off camera" as a partner for Luna in the series.

I'm intrigued by your next story and would love to read it when it comes out.
OldMasterMage chapter 15 . 5/26/2012
Like the story. Ending was really good.
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 15 . 5/26/2012
I don't know the idea of you thinking straight scares me. It's like me being sane. Next story sounds interesting. Loved the whole thing and sorry for the sane moment. Promise to try to be more insane in the reviews in the future.
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 14 . 5/26/2012
Great chapter. I'm hungry for cake now. I'm hungry for cake now.
Rori Potter chapter 15 . 5/26/2012
Brilliant story overall.
FriendofMolly chapter 15 . 5/26/2012

I knew there was a reason. This was a story that had a bit of the Keeper I know. But I knew something was off. I do hope you get whatever is wrong, resolved. That said, there was some very good parts. I hope all the best to you. I would like to think our welcome to Heaven is very much like this.

Love you