Reviews for True Freedom
Floyd Mayweather chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Great story, however "she put something inside me, something big and warm" that description sounds quite perverted when taken out of context, no?
RasenFox chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This was absolutely fantastic. Nearly everything was 100% perfect. You should feel proud of this work. In fact, I think you could make a full-lenght version. Of course, your style has a bit of growing-up to do, as does my own. I believe that you have what it takes anyway. If ya feel like it. It is your work after all.
laura melissa y sara raquel chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
aunque estés aburrido siempre hay mucha imaginación a y por lo de ideas serie no se que alguna de las dos desapareciera y pasan muchos problemas para rescatarla. espero que tengas otra idea
Unit 37 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Don't worry about the plot.

Perhaps it will swell your ego to hear me say it, but your story doesn't need to worry about competition in this fandom. Of the stories based on El Cazador de la Bruja, yours stands tallest. It tightly written and well told, maintaining the personalities of both characters to a degree where it's like watching an extra episode of the anime.

If one complaint might be filed, however, it's that the narrative feels rather generic. It's well written, don't get me wrong, but I don't think of Nadie when I read it.
Greenerin chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Hey! Thank you for creating such a cute story about my OTP)) I liked it!)
jquackers chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I'm so in love with that line, "Your eyes are like the sky today. So far away." Actually, I'm so in love with all of the dialogue. You really captured their relationship through their interaction. I love how they bicker and poke fun at each other while still being sweet and loving. You did a great job on portraying their personalities, too. Sometimes, people really suck at writing Ellis, but in my opinion, you got her on the dot. I can't tell you how much I love this entire one-shot in general. Definitely one of the best ECDLB stories I've read so far (which, unfortunately, happens to consist of only what's here on FF.. we seriously need more). I hope you write more in this fandom. It'd definitely be a treat to see what else you can think of for these two, especially if you can find time for a multi-chaptered story. Regardless, great job on this piece!
MC-GAR-IL chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I like this because it's original usually when people write ECDLB stories they always make Nadie have some inner turmoil with her feelings (me included) but this was simple and didn't have all that angst just short and fluffy. You should write another one.

MC over and out