Reviews for Cold War
Eternal Outsider chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I would be really interested in seeing a sequel. I love the direction you went in with this story here, and it would be cool to see something else along these lines. Keep up the awesome work and I'll keep a look out for future works from you.
Terry the Terryble chapter 9 . 7/14/2013
Sequel sounds GREAT!
nique17 chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
Awe... This made me cry... :)
Scruff the Rat chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
Finished in honor of the DM sequel-that is so heartfelt and touching! Good job on finishing your story, by the way!
Nova Bucker chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
HOLY SHIZZLENITT! It was worth the wait, Margo's guilt, the build up, GRU LIVES! OMG, I don't even- ALL THE FEELS! This fic hits me right in the feels department and makes me love your darker Despicable Me-verse even more. I can't wait for more family feels for Gru and the girls, I absolutely adore this fic, keep going your characterizations are A-freaking-mazing, I love how Marleena(sp?) just knows Gru is going to come out of this okay, and I love how you handle the girls(are you going to just keep it Margo-centered or are you going to try to tackle Edith-centered 3rdPOV and Agnes-centered 3rdPOV?) Either way, your writing style is amazing.

Good luck with life and writing and I hope to read another installment of 'Cold War' again very soon, until next time! I just be here on the edge of my seat until the next chapter! Ciao! :)
silver sasori chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
Mne nravitsya:)keep going
Boris Yeltsin chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
Very cool.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
LOL with the pancakes and the soup cans.
leblover chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Wow, and still you leave us in suspense! Let him make it!

I really liked your OC character whatever his name, i forgot it, but I think he could've had a bit more depth and description, you know. Anyway, liked the chap even though it was kinda short. Imagining Nefarious cuss was hilarious ;D I miss th fluff from the other chaps :/

Update soon!
RockyRoadSmith chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
Wow, lovely job on this! I love how you write the girls and how you portray their emotions. I'm really looking forward to more! _
Boris Yeltsin chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Cool.
Keep it up.
leblover chapter 3 . 6/19/2012
Awesome. Simply awesome.

I really liked the Debbie part in chap 2, I thought that was so sweet and sad and real that they should have put what you wrote into the movie. The girls were adorable, as usual of course. I don't know how I manage to keep up with everything even though there's practically no order to it, but I do and it makes this story even better :)

I'm really mad this doesn't get a lot of reviews, but don't worry about it. After DM 2 comes out next year or something, this fandom will explode with new stories and reviewers.

Please update soon! The suspense of Gru dying or living is killing me!
leblover chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This. Is. Amazing!

Seriously, I loved this so much I just had to review on the first chapter. Everyone was perfect. And I'm freaking jealous that you thought about a cold-war theme for this before I could write a DM story. Oh well, this was still 10x better than what I would've wrote about.

And why doesn't this have more reviews? This should have at least 10 or 20 if not more. I hope you don't get discouraged because this is so incredible it's beyond words.

Going to read the rest now!
Boris Yeltsin chapter 3 . 5/21/2012