Reviews for Once Upon A Dream
Bookcrazysongbird chapter 1 . 7/23
This was really adorable, I loved every bit!
Crazy909 chapter 1 . 2/3
Love this look into Rumpel's life. This story helps explore another aspect of how he acts and that is something I enjoy. Thanks for keeping Belle; sometimes when he gets a child she's removed. I like how Rumpel tells the stories and how when 'Dawn' meets Belle they connect.
Can I ask if there will be a sequel? I'm wondering how Bae would react to a sister.
Toaofwriting chapter 1 . 1/10
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. I love this so much. Rumple, Belle, and Aurora are just so perfect. Great job, well written.
Charlemagne Gryffis chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Loved it. Once Upon a Time doesn't overtake it, Belle gets to be her mum (squee, by the way, because AWW that's so frickin adorable) and barely any, if any, grammatical errors. Also, you made Aurora kickass instead of a pansy. That makes my day, though I regret the fact that Mulan wasn't there. Aurulan is my favourite het pairing. But it's nice you got Phillip in Storybrooke too - though I'm not sure how you mentally worked out the 'Phillip is going to uni/college'.
Anyway, loved this - and good on you for getting this long a fic - this -good- a fic - done in two and a half months. My longest good fic is passing the 50,000 word mark after working on an off for seven months.
TheQueenofErynLagasryn chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
This story was beautifully written.
Sarcastic girl chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
I thought that Briar Rose and Rumple's father-daughter relationship was so sweet.
Symphony's Feather chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
This is beautiful. I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I think... five stars!
mecaka chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
This was so fantastic! Loved Rumple being a father.
Amanda17 chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Such an amazing story! Absolutely adored it from start to finish. Writing Briar Roses childhood spend with Rumple was perfect! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful story
lilyamongthorns chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I can't even. I just can't. God I wish this could actually be published somewhere where everyone could read it. You have written a FABULOUS love story of paternal love and romantic love and OH MY GOSH it was just incredible. Wonderful wonderful job. You are an incredible writer. I read "I Will Not Kiss You" on AO3 a few days ago but I didn't know you'd written both. You are extremely talented.
BookQ36 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Excellent story. Well done!
StrangePointOfView chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
There are no words for how wonderful this is!
Captain Maximum Storm chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Godamnit, I don't even watch this show (my mother does) and this just makes my heart warm. Seriously, this is awesome. Contiune writing wonderful things like this.
crazyhpcfan chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Story is beautiful and touching; I really enjoyed reading it.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »