Reviews for The Key to Murder
jeangoony chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
I really enjoyed this story, involving Che and his daughter. interesting piece about avoiding the draft if they were at college, was that true or just in the story line.
I hope Danny asked lindsay out on a date to make up for the ordeal.
jeangoony chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
Lots of detail in this one, but quite easy enough for me to get my head round. Nice touch bringing Che's daughter in.
jeangoony chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
I love the bit about chin and the peanut butter sandwiches and the repartee with Steve about Cinderella, and one guess for the handsome prince. Chin always had something funny to say.
Book 'em Again chapter 11 . 6/10/2012
Finally got around to reading the rest of your story and I will echo my first review in saying you do like your puns and that was a good twist as to what the key really was. The detail you put into this fic was amazing: from the lab and chemistry knowledge to the motivation behind the crime by giving a real historical reason for the need. You need a good job of showing the process and the whole Five-O team working together. Lindsay was a good, thought out original character and it was neat neat imaging Che as a father. Also, that last line was a hoot and a great ending to a throughly enjoyable story. Congrats on finishing your first chaptered story; I hope that it is the first of many!
LadyOscar23 chapter 11 . 6/1/2012
Finally got a chance to finish reading-an exciting wrap-up to a very well-written story!
Tanith2011 chapter 11 . 5/31/2012
As much as I'm a little sad to see this story come to an end, I'm very pleased to see you have complete your first multi-chapter story in this fandom. Congratulations! I hope to see many more future endeavors from your plot bunny.

I absolutely loved the way you ended this with the guys having a little fun and lightly teasing Danny. Do I sense Lindsey's possible return in a future tale? (hint, hint!) :p

My favorite:

"Yeah, Steve?" Danny swallowed hard and wished he could disappear.

"I don't want to have to make any more difficult phone calls to Che, agreed?"

Awesome story :) Mahalo for sharing!
Tanith2011 chapter 10 . 5/31/2012
Excellent action packed chapter! All I needed was popcorn...note to self when I re-read this.

Loved Kono and how he saved the day :)
Nadja chapter 11 . 5/30/2012
A very good conclusion. Thanks for this great written story. I enjoyed every chapter of it. All the guys are so in character. Hope for more from you soon. :)
Nadja chapter 10 . 5/26/2012
Stupid, stupid Gil ;) Enjoyed this chapter as much as the others. Now I'm looking forward to the conclusion. Thanks!
jodm chapter 10 . 5/24/2012
Lots of action in this chapter-and Kono to the rescue! Good writing that has consistently pulled me in to this story.
Nadja chapter 9 . 5/22/2012
Very good chapter. Even learned something about draft practices back then. Didn't know college students were !Looking forward to the next chapter.
Tanith2011 chapter 9 . 5/21/2012
Nice detective work and love the interrogation scene! You have Steve perfectly in-charcter just as you have the others.

One down, one to go...Five-O style!
Tanith2011 chapter 8 . 5/21/2012
Aww thank you for the birthday wish! Very sweet of you. Sorry I'm behind in my reviewing your story. Once again a marvelous job with the detective work. Danny feeling drained after working with the sketch artist is realistically portrayed. I sense Sam and Gil won't surrender quietly!
Tanith2011 chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
Excellent action sequence in the lab and poor Danny! I'm liking Lindsey quite a bit you know! She a little feminine version of Che :) Glad she's around to help Danny...I think Che has it wrong - it's Lindsey who should be protecting Danny LOL. In all seriousness, you're writing the dialogue between the characters beautifully. The characters are in tune with the series and the plot is realistic with the action not overly done. Lots of investigation procedures which has been really interesting to read.
Tanith2011 chapter 6 . 5/19/2012
Ohh Gil and Sam spells trouble for sure! Great developing chapter you have here. You're moving the pace nicely from scene to scene. Some more insight to the villains and what they are planning...