Reviews for Commander Fox Gets a Day Off
lesqui chapter 6 . 6/23/2015
This story makes me so happy. It's always my come-to when I'm having a bad day. Fox and Linge are so adorable. 3
Sajuea chapter 6 . 3/4/2015
Your sexscenes are always so tasteful AND incredibly sexy. This story was so much fun to read. Perhaps, when You on some point finally have finished the rex/ando stories, you write us fox' order 66 experience or something else about him *ggg*.
Sajuea chapter 4 . 3/4/2015
He just is soooooooo sweet, i love it :-)
Sajuea chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
"Because only the bitches fight" *chuckle* This is getting better and better. And so sweet that he admits, that he is not good at social behaviour ;-) When i think of Fox i always picture him as polite and thoughtful because he has to work with the senators a lot and somebody like Wolffe for example would just be soooo not nice, hihi. So for me thats a very accurate description of Fox' character.
Sajuea chapter 2 . 3/4/2015
Haha, that was funny. Your "first encounters of the third kind" scenes with the clones and women are so hilarious everytime :-) I do not remember if we ever see Fox without his helmet but i would definitly go along with with the standart haircut and no tattoos. Something else would be so not Fox!
Sajuea chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
I know that most Clone Wars Fans do not like Commander Fox because of the season 5 final arc. I always thought that he just was not used to loosing men and that the incident hit him hard. So i understood his reaction and harsh behavior towards Ahsoka. I am very excited to see that You wrote a story with him :-)
blueravenchick chapter 6 . 2/9/2015
Very hot! Clones need love too!
Meyer331 chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
Well done LLTC, well done indeed. I actually see great potential in this story. Hm perhaps there could be a sequel if not one already.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Great story once again LongLiveTheClones! I love on just how ignorant the clones are about relationships and sex.
LanceCorporalBickers chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
AMAZING! you did an excellent job on the love and ignorance clone have for people of the opposite sex! job well done.

I give it 5 stars

keep up the good work
Captain James-RC-1-2397
Blue Raspberry Boy chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
LOVE this story. I'm sure Fox has learned quite the lesson from this little experience...or perhaps not so much ;)
I had to skip some of the scenes - my own convictions, not the story - but I enjoyed the whole thing from start to finish. Short, sweet, and enjoyable...just the way I like em.

I want to get around and start reading your ever-famous story "Whatever Happened to Captain Rex?" But good grief I'd have a lot of catching up to do! All well...this one sufficed, kind of.
captainrexbest35 chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
wwaahaaa you should add more to this little escapade of Fox's
captainrexbest35 chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
o-o Wow awesomeness. Fox you i don't have a compliment yet.
Linge you hornball
captainrexbest35 chapter 4 . 9/15/2012
lol Fox that was funny. Yet you seem to just lose yourself in the moment XDDDD