Reviews for Commander Fox Gets a Day Off
Akira-Hayama chapter 6 . 1h
Probably the latest review ever but I just wanted to say reading your story was really enjoyable and I loved Fox and Linges' relationship. If you ever come back to write more I hope you do another story on these two, maybe setting it as oneshots and their growing relationship throughout the Clone Wars but that's just my suggestion. Great story though even if I'm really late on reviewing this
lesqui chapter 6 . 6/23/2015
This story makes me so happy. It's always my come-to when I'm having a bad day. Fox and Linge are so adorable. 3
Sajuea chapter 6 . 3/4/2015
Your sexscenes are always so tasteful AND incredibly sexy. This story was so much fun to read. Perhaps, when You on some point finally have finished the rex/ando stories, you write us fox' order 66 experience or something else about him *ggg*.
Sajuea chapter 4 . 3/4/2015
He just is soooooooo sweet, i love it :-)
Sajuea chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
"Because only the bitches fight" *chuckle* This is getting better and better. And so sweet that he admits, that he is not good at social behaviour ;-) When i think of Fox i always picture him as polite and thoughtful because he has to work with the senators a lot and somebody like Wolffe for example would just be soooo not nice, hihi. So for me thats a very accurate description of Fox' character.
Sajuea chapter 2 . 3/4/2015
Haha, that was funny. Your "first encounters of the third kind" scenes with the clones and women are so hilarious everytime :-) I do not remember if we ever see Fox without his helmet but i would definitly go along with with the standart haircut and no tattoos. Something else would be so not Fox!
Sajuea chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
I know that most Clone Wars Fans do not like Commander Fox because of the season 5 final arc. I always thought that he just was not used to loosing men and that the incident hit him hard. So i understood his reaction and harsh behavior towards Ahsoka. I am very excited to see that You wrote a story with him :-)
blueravenchick chapter 6 . 2/9/2015
Very hot! Clones need love too!
Meyer331 chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
Well done LLTC, well done indeed. I actually see great potential in this story. Hm perhaps there could be a sequel if not one already.
tanithlipsky chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
cool
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Great story once again LongLiveTheClones! I love on just how ignorant the clones are about relationships and sex.
LanceCorporalBickers chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
AMAZING! you did an excellent job on the love and ignorance clone have for people of the opposite sex! job well done.

I give it 5 stars

keep up the good work
Captain James-RC-1-2397
Blue Raspberry Boy chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
LOVE this story. I'm sure Fox has learned quite the lesson from this little experience...or perhaps not so much ;)
I had to skip some of the scenes - my own convictions, not the story - but I enjoyed the whole thing from start to finish. Short, sweet, and enjoyable...just the way I like em.

I want to get around and start reading your ever-famous story "Whatever Happened to Captain Rex?" But good grief I'd have a lot of catching up to do! All well...this one sufficed, kind of.
captainrexbest35 chapter 6 . 9/15/2012
wwaahaaa you should add more to this little escapade of Fox's
captainrexbest35 chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
o-o Wow awesomeness. Fox you i don't have a compliment yet.
Linge you hornball