Reviews for Acta Haematologica
Kellydramionefan chapter 6 . 2/14
will you be continuing this fic? i am very much enjoying it.
RedsAttic chapter 6 . 8/20/2017
EXCELLENT!

I look froward to future chapters...
whitehound chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
Oh, yes, this is clever, and very well done - I'm surprised I haven't seen it before. I've never seen a story where Snape was saved by transfusion before, and of course being Muggle-raised the idea won't freak him out. It's also a very clever idea to say that even if Nagini bit with the intention of injecting venom (she's a viper, so she does have a choice) she has been milked recently, so she doesn't have much to give, thus simplifying Snape's recovery.

I have two minor quibbles. One is that I don't think snake venom would kill someone on the spot in any case, although I suppose being bitten in the neck might make a difference. Usually when you see anti-venins being discussed in documentaries there seems to be a 20-40 minute window between being bitten and it being too late to reverse the effects.

The other is that the inside of the Shack must be included in Hogwarts' anti-Apparition wards, otherwise it could be used as a back door into the castle grounds, not to mention that it's on the edge of Hogsmeade and the Death Eaters had set anti-Apparition wards on the village. But Voldemort had been there and he's very powerful, so it's entirely possible that he would have lifted the anti-Apparition wards on the Shack precisely so he could use it as a back door.

If his Patronus is a very large crow, does that mean it's actually a raven? I've always thought of him as a rook, myself - they have very large beaks and a faintly scruffy appearance.
RaseyafromRavenclaw chapter 6 . 10/28/2016
This has been excellent! Loving the new angle on hgss
meg527 chapter 6 . 8/25/2016
This is so interesting! Thsnk you! I hope you continue now that H&S have earned their freedom.
Julia Ba chapter 6 . 3/13/2015
It's such a lovely story! I was totally enthralled by it. Isn't there more to it? Thank you for the pleasurable read.
Blue night fairy chapter 6 . 12/5/2014
I love this story! I hope you decide to come back to this story one day! The story is at a perfect point for a romantic date and hopefully a hot kiss afterwards.

Keep writing!
Kmf1022 chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
Wow, what a great story! I just found this and read it in one go in the middle of the night. I know it has been more than two years since you updated...I really, really want to know what happens next. Please consider picking this back up and continuing. In any event, thank you.
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
This is awesome and I can't wait for the malfoy trials and too see some more Ron being an idiot and there hermione and Severus relationship
JaneDoh0 chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
An interesting idea-the linking through blood. I hope you will continue.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
*groans* you can't stop here! PLEASE update, please please pretty please with a cherry on top! This story was perfect, absolutely perfect _
Kallanit chapter 5 . 10/23/2012
I apologise for the posting story twice bit in my previous review. I pasted that in by mistake, it wasn't meant for you. Looking forward to the next installment, whenever you're ready to post it.
Kallanit chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
I noticed it's been quite a while since you last updated Acta Haematologica (although there's no need to post the same story twice) and I don't want to nag you about updating (I understand the issues of real life, writer's block etc...) but I hope you haven't given up on this story completely. I was really enjoying it and I hope that one day, when it's convenient for you to write again, I'll be able to read more of it.
Ptite Mac chapter 6 . 6/10/2012
Hello!

I just found your awesome story! I hope you'll keep writing it!

Have you heard of the site's problem? And do you intent to keep update here?

Thank you for your fic and your time :D
Ceralyn chapter 6 . 5/28/2012
What a lovely story. I really like the slow progression of the relationship without the usual overrated constantly-angry-Snape. I like your Severus much better.

We never got to see what Snape would have been like post-war, and these circumstances with the magical connection between them makes for a few extra allowances.

I've enjoyed reading every chapter and look foward to seeing how the story continues to develop.