Reviews for A Thousand Years
B A R C O D E chapter 14 . 2/1
Dang cliffhangers...
Update pleaseee C:
I friggin freaked out when it said it was last update on June 2013.
AND I WAS LIKE 'THIS BEAUTIFUL FANFIC CANNOT BE ABANDONED'
(you're an awesome writer btw, _ i love how you let the plot flow and nothing seems to be rushed)
so please dont forgot about this story and update plz c:
Pebblepaw chapter 11 . 1/30
Quick question, does Seb know that Jim is Alsois's reincarnation
Sakura Hyuga chapter 14 . 1/21
You have NO idea how panicky I was when I noticed that this was last updated in July. ;v; Please don't abandon this story, I love it so much. It has an amazing plot and I just can't wait for more.

Please update soon!
maybe143 chapter 14 . 12/1/2013
arghh this is an amazing story ! please update soon :)
Kira-writer chapter 14 . 11/19/2013
Impresionante.
Espero el siguiente capitulo con ansias!

:D
Sebastian chapter 5 . 11/4/2013
Wowowowow I love it keep up the perfect work!
carrie2sky chapter 14 . 10/28/2013
I hope you will be able to continue this wonderful story! It's very very good!
kazeninatte07 chapter 14 . 9/22/2013
Hello, new reader here! Just want to say that i am very much enjoying this story! There are so many questions im very excited to see answered throughout the story. Looking forward to reading more! :)
brenn44 chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! This is definitely one of my favorite fan fiction! Please update as soon as you can... i cant wait to see what happens next
Jasmine-The True Believer chapter 14 . 7/27/2013
You have a new reder whose very interested in your story and would like it to be updated soon. Pretty please?
VSinger16 chapter 14 . 7/15/2013
You have a reader! I really like your story, especially with the reincarnation idea. This plot is getting good.! Please update soon!
Deathstarling556 chapter 14 . 7/10/2013
Hahaha ciel thought he was dead didn't he? His date of death hasn't arrived yet its only December and he is due January (that sorta sounded like I was talking about a baby being born didnt it?) good job and can't wait until Ciel remembers... If he remembers
HiguraSHi18990 chapter 14 . 7/5/2013
I love this story u put so much thought into each chapter and the thing of this ciel being a reincarnation is smart i hope to see more chapters soon :3...
sailordestainy chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
Im still here and ready for the next update!
lovelymokona chapter 14 . 7/2/2013
The mysterious man with green eyes Ciel saw accross the cafeĢ sounded like William the (handsome) Shinigami. I think he might have the answers, somewhat, as to why the people from the past are all here. Don't put the good story on hiatus for too long and I'll stick with you till the end (lol, I'm glad you didn't drop it, though).