Reviews for Reason Cannot Know
Type your review here...
caughtinblackseyes chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Fantastic!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
so good, sexy but cute too
meag chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
They DO make sense in every way! This was great! Gotta love Jealous!Dean.
constant boredom chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I loved this! Quite possibly the cutest make up scene I've ever read even. I can't get over how the trick that got Jo and Sam into gear worked on Dean too...too cute, man. Lethal cuteness dosage. In fact, even the quote this story is named after is freaking adorable. Jesus...are you trying to make my heart implode from all these fuzzy feelings or what. Cause it's working, not gonna lie.

Also, when they'd confessed and Cas had been arguing just for arguments sake, the entire bit about his whole degree being "based on correct argumentation" made me smile like a complete fool. This story was awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This has just became my favorite story.
Zariess chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
heyyyy nice story, loved the way drug it out a bit was very satisfying. thanks.
Preston chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
And another lovely story.. I seriously wrap myself up in the angst-turn-to-love-confession-blanket on cold nights.. its that snuggable :D Thank you for the read.. I love romantic Dean
Mugi's Eyebrows chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I really loved this story, I thought it was one of the greatest fics I've read! However, I would like it more if you added quotation marks where they are needed. A story seems very unprofessional if there aren't any indications that the characters are speaking when the reader knows they are. It's also hard to differentiate thoughts from when the character is speaking.

Otherwise, this is a kickass story and it can be even better after you edit it!
EveningStar chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Great story, really enjoyed it.

Keep it up!
Davelle chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This was superb! the writing, the story, the scenery, the emotion.. all of it blended to make it beautiful story telling... Thank you!
Pook chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
That was beautiful! Very well written!
chnoelle chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
This is one of THE BEST Destiel One-shots ever! Definitely going in my favorites. Thank you for the great read :)
hikarilightz chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
i enjoyed this story it was really interesting to see Cas and Dean's love for each other but they were both unable to spill it out. and poor sam. he was barfing all day! ;u; but at keast everyone got a happy ending -
Kimisha chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Ahhhhh this made my day! Amazingggg! Thank you so much!