Reviews for Rosella Dumbledore
ImsebastianstanButter chapter 2 . 5/25
Yeah it's not called the Avada Kedavra curse that is actually what you say to cast the curse. The curse is either called the killing curse.
ImsebastianstanButter chapter 1 . 5/25
You spelt mcgonagall name wrong. Also you've wrote twice why she's calling her daughter rose when really you should have just said it once. Also there are a few grammar mistakes like you wrote "girl which was sobbing a little" but this is incorrect as it actually should say "who was"
Crazy13anana chapter 115 . 2/8
Sorry, I just have to clean the screen of my phone, its so wet! You have no idea I was properly blubbing as I read the first part, its just so beautifully sad, it makes you think about life and death, and if there is really any difference between them.
darkanomoly chapter 35 . 2/10
You know this is good, but it's not your work entirely. All you did was create a character and stick it in the original story.
LittleAngel01385 chapter 98 . 7/9/2016
When Aeron died, my brother and sister had just told me to shut up. I just had to get it out. I went to the room next door and litterally yelled it out. Honestly, I was kinda attached to Aeron.
LittleAngel01385 chapter 67 . 7/8/2016
I saw the engagement coming. I really did. But it was very obvious to begin with
Pantsypants95 chapter 118 . 5/7/2016
This has been an epic story
Awesome writing
Abaranda chapter 51 . 1/12/2016
Aah, seriously?! She forgive them too easy. I know that they are her family, and that she would never blame anyone after been told what happen, but still, i'm pretty sure she should be mad at them, for like days, because everybody knew about it, before she did, and that is totaly not fair. Voldemort is still her father, and she had all the right to know about it.

Sorry about the mistakes, english is not my first lenguage.
JamesPotter1960 chapter 63 . 11/4/2015
The emotions!
lifelovelaugh chapter 118 . 10/1/2015
Wooow never thought id like this story cause im more into slash but I just fell inlove with ur writing and I love how u didnt kill sirius and I swear I cried when harry and rose found out they had to dye :( loved it! And ur sex scences were awesome ;P
Laney Mervin chapter 36 . 9/6/2015
He is a really good guy
TheRandomGirlWhoLovesPancakes chapter 38 . 7/14/2015
OH MY LORD! IT WAS PETER PETTIGREW... I CANT BELIEVE HE WOULD GO OUT IN PUBLIC LIKE THAT
xmoonlightxblossomx chapter 118 . 7/12/2015
I feel like Draco should have a story...that's probably just me but with what he did and gone through..
SeanD1294 chapter 117 . 6/5/2015
This was the best Harry Potter story I have ever read, it was miles better than the actual books, it was a privilege to read it!
BlueEyedSalvatore chapter 98 . 6/2/2015
I hope your happy; you made me cry!