Reviews for Rosella Dumbledore
EmeraldMoonChaser chapter 118 . 7/29
The story is awesome and I loved it.
I know I'm a bit late but I just wanted to congratulate you for such a beautiful story.
freethinker1993 chapter 118 . 4/18
I loved this story! If anyone is on the fence about reading this, you should absolutely give this a read! Aside from a few grammatical errors, which is totally fine since this author's native language is not English, it is by far one of the best Harry/OC stories I've read in a long time. Do yourself a favour and read this story and get sucker punched right in the feels like I did.
VereorNox1247 chapter 87 . 3/19
am i the only one that notices that every time the author uses "safe" it's spelled "save" and "live" is spelled "life".
X-Lisa-Anne-X chapter 55 . 3/5
She's being really selfish in my opinion. LOVE the story so far by the way!
MarshWolffe chapter 3 . 1/8
I'm only on the third chapter so I don't know how the rest of this reads yet but, might I suggest re-reading your chapters before you post them as well as maybe going through the books again if you're unsure how to spell the name of something or someone? I don't know if you're active anymore as this was finished in 2015 but if you are maybe cleaning up the chapters a bit would be nice. It would help it read more smoothly. I'm sorry if this comes of as snobby I didn't mean it that way and I realize that English isn't your first language so apologize if I seem rude. It wasn't my intent.
Purplestan chapter 2 . 5/25/2017
Yeah it's not called the Avada Kedavra curse that is actually what you say to cast the curse. The curse is either called the killing curse.
Purplestan chapter 1 . 5/25/2017
You spelt mcgonagall name wrong. Also you've wrote twice why she's calling her daughter rose when really you should have just said it once. Also there are a few grammar mistakes like you wrote "girl which was sobbing a little" but this is incorrect as it actually should say "who was"
Crazy13anana chapter 115 . 2/8/2017
Sorry, I just have to clean the screen of my phone, its so wet! You have no idea I was properly blubbing as I read the first part, its just so beautifully sad, it makes you think about life and death, and if there is really any difference between them.
darkanomoly chapter 35 . 2/10/2017
You know this is good, but it's not your work entirely. All you did was create a character and stick it in the original story.
LittleAngel01385 chapter 98 . 7/9/2016
When Aeron died, my brother and sister had just told me to shut up. I just had to get it out. I went to the room next door and litterally yelled it out. Honestly, I was kinda attached to Aeron.
LittleAngel01385 chapter 67 . 7/8/2016
I saw the engagement coming. I really did. But it was very obvious to begin with
Pantsypants95 chapter 118 . 5/7/2016
This has been an epic story
Awesome writing
Abaranda chapter 51 . 1/12/2016
Aah, seriously?! She forgive them too easy. I know that they are her family, and that she would never blame anyone after been told what happen, but still, i'm pretty sure she should be mad at them, for like days, because everybody knew about it, before she did, and that is totaly not fair. Voldemort is still her father, and she had all the right to know about it.

Sorry about the mistakes, english is not my first lenguage.
JamesPotter1960 chapter 63 . 11/4/2015
The emotions!
lifelovelaugh chapter 118 . 10/1/2015
Wooow never thought id like this story cause im more into slash but I just fell inlove with ur writing and I love how u didnt kill sirius and I swear I cried when harry and rose found out they had to dye :( loved it! And ur sex scences were awesome ;P