Reviews for I Dare You!
FullMetalCanine chapter 2 . 2/12
What is wrong with Americans? "Oh, how about we spread the vegemite two centimetres thick! That'll improve the flavor!"
Janet-Mufasa chapter 3 . 2/21/2013
and then we also find out that Drop Bears are just New Zealand in Shinatty-chans costume
Janet-Mufasa chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
and then BOOM! we all find out that New Zealand isnt male or female but a genderless sheep!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
Hey! That's my FAVOURITE spread, Mate!

DON'T INSULT THE VEGEMITE, AMERICA.

But, I have to admit, *pauses* America's reaction is hilarious. XD
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
AND HE FELL FOR TI AGAIN
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
*laughs* oh yeha, PRICELESS!
howver...
I eta my vegmite on thick. I prefer it that way...
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
America, you silly, NEVER TRY AUSSIE SANWITCHES
Bookworm310 chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
Fantastic story! Getting people to eat vegemite is a classic Australian past time! We used to have Japanese exchange students every now and then and they all went through this with us, and of course we slathered it on thick for them ) hehe their faces were hilarious. Personally I tolerate vegemite, I don't hate it, but I don't love it either.

Drop Bears, lol, Saw in your reviews that some people don't know what they are, I love the fact that foreigners have never heard of them. They hear of all our other deadly animals but never of the one that kills the most people. )
nannodayo chapter 3 . 10/21/2012
Hah, great story, can't stop laughing! My sister puts as much vegemite as America did on her toast every damn day, don't how she does it - I can't have much. Awesome characterisation, now i have to go watch youtube videos of yanks eating vegemite...
Frog-kun chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
l-lol. Crying. "Bloody beautiful. LMAO. LMAAAAAAAO. The setup was funny but that was the clincher. F*ck yeah Vegemite.
HybridDragoness chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Everyone makes the mistake of putting too much vegemite at first... hahaaaa god this is good :D
HybridDragoness chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Oh gosh, I can see this is going to be interesting... :D
Love vegemite cheese on toast... nom
Gonna have some now while I read :D
TheNextAlice chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Oh my gosh drop bears! America will have to wear cutlery in his hair to protect himself! Vegemite is bloody awesome mate!
Ducks R Evil chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Haha, I'm Australian and I love/hate Vegemite. Geez, I had to rely on auto correct to spell that... To me, vegemite's only good with loads of butter and saladas but i used to have it sometimes with toast. My friend once had those biscuit things that you dip into Vegemite that you can have as a snack, and I was hungry, so I ate the Vegemite by itself and I couldn't get the taste out of my mouth for ages. You did a great job in portraying Australia's laid back, prancing nature :D
Btw, the hell are drop bears?
Captian Arthur Kirkland chapter 3 . 7/4/2012
O.O What the hell are drop bears?