Reviews for PnF: Stuck Like Brothers
Britt30 chapter 13 . 11/5
Gah, this whole thing was so good! Well done!
Britt30 chapter 11 . 11/5
This story is so good! It's really well written and I'm enjoying the suspense/stakes!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/13/2015
Well..great story there mate! I can't control my inner fangirl wither this story...
DetectiveLion chapter 13 . 9/8/2012
Whoa. Great job, the last few chapters had me on the edge of my seat. I love the brotherly relationship here, the way they worried about one another or felt guilty. And I laughed at Phineas' freak-out session when that one guy was going to ask him for pickles. xD Like I said before, those last chapters had me reading this to the very end. Perhaps the resolution was easy, but hey! It's original. Most people would just have Phineas build the machine in the nick of time.
Kat chapter 13 . 8/3/2012
LOVED IT!
My best friend and i read it all in a day and are thinking about posting some of our own Phineas and Ferb fanfiction!
Keep posting more stories!
Again: LOVETHEM! MAKE MORE PLEASE! -D

P&F 3er
Kat ;-)
Alex chapter 13 . 7/24/2012
Love it
ItWon'tLetMeDeleteMyAccount chapter 13 . 7/22/2012
Yay! Another awesome fic finished! So far, I have loved all of your work! I love how they are all centered on Phineas' and Ferb's relationship as brothers. I think you may be my new favorite author. _

Frodo the Second
Hisomi chapter 13 . 6/4/2012
Haha, this one's great too! :) I love the random words triggering random things. How do you come up with all these wacky predicaments? ;)
flowergirl85 chapter 13 . 5/10/2012
Aw what a sweet ending. I was getting worried there for a moment. Poor Ferb.
zealousfreak27 chapter 13 . 5/7/2012
Hmmm... It could have had a more fulfilling resolve, but it was still pretty good. Overall the entire idea was clever and well-thought out. Personally, I thought Ferb talked a bit too much, but he is older.

Great story!
zealousfreak27 chapter 12 . 5/7/2012
What? THIS IS SO INTENSE!
zealousfreak27 chapter 11 . 5/7/2012
This is so creative!
zealousfreak27 chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
I think Candace would be a bit nicer
zealousfreak27 chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
Wow! This really is great!

It's really hard to keep thoughts out of your mind. Poor Phineas. PICKLES!
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Wow! It's a good thing I decided to check out your other works! Love this one so far despite its clichéness.