Reviews for I'm With You
Mx Akiyata chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Aw. Poor Fin.
Savanchan chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Thank you for writing something so sweet and cute! I will never forget about this fanfiction! Keep on writing please, I would love to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
You should write a sequel if you already haven't. It should be Berwald...beating some $$. Sorry but I would pay to see him angry. "N' 'ne 'ns'lts m' w'fe l'ke th't." Just...an idea... :D
Crazyfangirl chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I refuse to believe Canada called him a faggot but the others... Yeah I'd believe that. Could I help Sweden depose of their bodies for insulting his wife? Please? *puppy eyes*
FacelessShadows chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
At first, I was wondering what insult could possibly be so bad that it warrants a mature rating. Then I read the fic, and immediately understood.
I honestly hate that word. It's my least favorite word in the human vocabulary next to coincidence. And knowing that stuff like this actually happens, and people are actually called that on a daily basis just makes me hate it more.
On another note, this was a very emotional story, and you wrote it well. Good job. :)
betsybugaboo chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
TT poor tino, i wish that all the bullies would go jump in a lake.
Eminnis chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Sequel? Please?

Eminnis
superpixie11 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
-grabs switzerlands gun- allright who's first? this was a grea story
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Sucks balls dude. I seriously cannot imagen what kind of a douchelord would honestly say something like that. Really. Who could raise them like that? Whatever.
Vee-Melee chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
THAT WAS AMAZING! how could they say that? what jerkwads! theyre mean :[ but that was a lovely story! please continue! it cant end there! please! i love it so much! youre awesomesauce at writing!
KeitaIto chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Well done, this was great! I'm gay, but not out of the closet yet. Hopefully I'll have found my Berwald by time I encounter this sort of situation, if I ever do!
Awitch chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Neither Tino nor Ber has anything they need to apologize for or be sorry about. It's the rest of the world that are wrong. Just... GAH! Knowing things like this really exist in the world, that people really are such homophobic asshats so that two people can't give the world love - the one thing it needs the most, I just wanna kicks someone's ass!

*Deep breath* Congrats, for managing to get such a reaction out of me.