Reviews for Soul Calibur V: The Four Warriors
SoulsandSwords chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
I love these guys and this story so much! Please. Continue! I write stories based on them as well :)
Icy Cake chapter 4 . 9/5/2012
Xiba needs a good thwacking over the head by Leixia to get him to (maybe) understand how dire the situation is.

Thrilling fight scene. I bet someone's going to save Natsu in the nick of time and I'm wildly guessing it'll be Patroklos if not Taki...

I look forward to what happens next! I'm hoping to see Astaroth confronting Maxi in some way. :D
darkwings13 chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
Fabulous chapter! Every sentence is filled with exemplary words that are not only powerful in their uses, but they add so much class and descriptive abilities to the scene. The way the characters are worried, frightened, fatigued, is all so wonderfully described. I especially liked the way Leixia was frantic about Natsu and the way she admired and depended on Lord Maxi lol. Mentioning the poor guy, I wonder what's going to happen to him...

Ah, and the battle was certainly heart pounding. Well, when you have ninjas things are always going to be good lol. The fast maneuvers and the surprise I felt when the four dead ninjas came back to life. Maki and Toki is definetely up to something sinister by malfesting the fu-ma ninjas. As for what'll happened to Natsu... is Arahabaki going to intervene and take over her body to protect his host? That's what I think might happen lol. But I guess I'll have to wait till next time :D
shadowrallen chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Heck Yeah! Now that is some good work. Natsu should own Maki's face with her critical edge, Great Curse of Arahabaki! Oh, and Fygul Cestimus will get themselves pounded to a pulp won't they.
darkwings13 chapter 3 . 8/5/2012
Love the fast pace and the intense imagery the battles provided. Xiba truly shone in this chapter with yours. I loved picturing how he was doing against Maki since they're both staff users.
The way the three fought and helped each other helped with the relationship dymnamics and Xiba's random quotes served well a tension relievers and I find him very adorable since you depicted his personality so well.
Keep up the great work! I can't wait to see what happens next.
darkwings13 chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Nothing more delightful than shopping for the girls, and food for Xiba. Poor Maxi certainly has his hands full trying to watch them all. I do have to wonder what Lexia thinks about Maxi since he knows her mom but he doesn't look old at all lol.
Ah, the meeting with Shu Qian was unexpected but it gives Maxi some background and this fleshes out his character very well. Since he was a pirate and a young man back then, I don't find it hard to believe he was a womanizer. It's nice how you describe that after everything he's been through, he's become a different man.
I can't wait to read the next chapter! Does that dark cult have something in mind for Maxi and his gang?
And by the way, you have a wonderful vocabulary. And the details for everything is so descriptive :D
darkwings13 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Oh, I love it how Leixia is so mischievous and playful in this chapter. Calling the captain 'Captain Long Face' was funny and when the dude fell flat on his buttocks, it as so cute to see her hold her stomach in laughter. And she's such a smart and clever girl, using a beggar's blanket to disguise herself.
Everything in here is so light hearted and cheery. Added with the dash of humor, it's excellent! I love it how Xiba's infatuation with food causes him to even mumble it in his sleep.
And I truly hope, little Leixia will find the adventure and love she's always been looking for.
shadowrallen chapter 3 . 7/29/2012
This story is Awesome! Keep up the good work.
Icy Cake chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
It's odd that Natsu would go into overly specific details about her backstory while in the middle of hiding. I found that rather out of place...

Anyway, I enjoyed the many fight scenes and Xiba's compliments about food. Haha. Oh and instead of writing 'yellow-haired' you could put in 'blonde' or 'blonde-haired' for describing Natsu's hair colour as well.

I look forward to what happens next.
PriceOfJustice chapter 3 . 7/28/2012
Yo! I would really (x1000) like to see Astaroth or Mitsurugi appear in the story. They would make great additions to the story. I saw you mention Kunpaetku high priest of Fygul Cestemus. I love your work.
Reader chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
I enjoyed this story, please continue writing as i am waiting here to find out what happens, i enjoyed the part were Leixia, Natus and Xiba were begging Maxi and Maxi saying he feels like a mother! LOL Maxi for the win XD
Icy Cake chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
I rarely read stories that focus mainly on the newer characters in SCV (since SCII was the last one I've ever truly played!) but this story of yours has captured my interest. I am impressed by the amount of details you put in character descriptions, the environments and the setting and moods of the surroundings. I love reading the details as much as you. ;)

I think you've captured Lexia's, Xiba's, and Natsu's personalities perfectly (and I am not even familiar with them!) I especially love Xiba's obssession with food. The part where he sees the wooden figurines as food items was hilarious. :)

Will other SC characters old and new make an appearance later on? I'd like to see Maxi's reaction to a the new Astaroth. That'd be interesting.

I hope to see more. Take care until the next one!
Dark Hoodie chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
The details of this story are so enticing, I felt as though I were watching a film.

The personalities of the characters are so vivid, accurate, and believable, I'm almost convinced you're a part of the staff that worked on this latest Soul Calibur. Had you not debunked that in the Author's Notes, I probably would have come to that conclusion.

To be perfectly frank, I had thought this story was going to be somewhat bland, probably because it centers on the characters most mediocre writers focus on. You know, cliche plot, generic personalities, etc.

But as soon as I began reading a few sentences, I realized that this was going to be not just a story, but a journey for my imagination.

This story has more life in it than Soul Calibur V's story mode. I don't know whether to be impressed by your amazing writing skills, or disappointed by the lack of development on Namco Bandai's part. Well, to be fair, I've heard they had to cut it short due to time constraints. You'd think major video game companies would extend their deadline for a decent story mode. I wouldn't mind waiting a few extra months, in all honesty. But I suppose they selected quantity (as in money) over quality.

My apologies, I'm getting side-tracked.

I wouldn't have the patience to create such detailed characterizations of the environment or physical movements they way you did. I presume you invested a lot of time into this one chapter.

All I can say is that you've earned my respect.

I don't know if I'll drop a review in every subsequent chapter, but I'll keep my eyes open for this.

Very good job, you're a phenomenal author.

P.S.: I found it amusing when Leixia said, "Ring Out!" Very humorous allusion to the gameplay mechanic. X)
hello chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
this is a really great start! i don't have an account, but i'll be checking everyday if this is updated! i hope we can see more things in the next chapter, and i like the way you portay everyone. really nice, and i love leixia and xiba! please update quickly, i'll be waiting. keep your hard work up until then!