Reviews for Brief Encounters
yageni chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Hey! such a nice story! It was sad and yet touching and caring. Heart warming. Even if they can't express dirrectly their feelings.
I liked how you presented the situation, the emocional world of the three bro's, their pain hard to digest on their own, and their need for confort. I really, really liked it. Thank you!
miceaholic chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Wow :O That was very well written and very deep and just a little sad. I liked the funny bit about charley not fully explaining the whole dentist thing to them
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
*stares in awe* Oh. Wow.

Hot damn, honey. Sweet, deep, real, with actual plot. You didn't rush them in the nitty gritty, you actually built them up into what might be, the reactions were realistic, and this was one of the best BMFM fics i've read in a very long time.

I'm sincerely impressed.

Small bit of advice, since your pm sounded worried; The M section doesn't see as much traffic as the lowere rated stories. Shocking, I know, (lol). But considering what other writers have posted under rating T that was much more hardcore than (relatively) innocent kissing (even between males), I recommend moving the rating down to T. You'll receive a lot more traffic that way, and honestly, I'm going to give you massive 'shout-outage' in my next story update. This is too good for anyone to miss!

Great job.