Reviews for Happy Birthday, Baby
IrishNun chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Aw, soo sweet. Loved how Bobby got to enjoy the celebrations as well. Nice work. Hope the Impala reappears before the end of the series. Cas came back, Bobby came back, now the Impala has to come back.
agent iz hyper chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Awwww! That was so sweet. :3 They totally shoulda done that in the show. *sigh* Still. I guess that's what fanfics are for. xP

Honestly, I think the Impala is waaaaaayy (times infinity) more important to them - and way more missed - than any other females in their lives. Except Mary, of course. That's a given. But other than her... well. The 'pala's got her own special place in the Winchester boys' hearts. :) Cuz she's awesome like that.

So yeah. Really cute fic. ;)
tvj12 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Very sweet to have the boys stop to see the Impala. I'm hoping the show brings it back by the end of the season, but until then we will have to remember it with good fics like this. -tvj12
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This was a fantastic idea! I feel nostalgic. Baby and I share the same birth month...and sadly the same year. :-P
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
aww! I miss baby! ,(
deanstheman chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
That is SO sweet and SO something Dean would do. And yes, SO something Sam would turn into a complete chick flick moment! :) Love Bobby being there too. Happy (early) Birthday Impala!