Reviews for Element bender
CitrusFlag chapter 45 . 7/18/2014
... So this is it. I don't know what to say. Just wow, I'm very happy they managed to save Sasuke. I almost cried when word came about Kisame's death though. Definitely one of my favourite stories on this site. I look forward to the rewrite
SallyStitches13 chapter 45 . 7/18/2014
This is honestly one of my favorite stories I've ever read. It's extremely well written and I love it dearly. It shows many characters from a unique perspective and that is truly amazing. I have cried so many times over this story (especially when Sasori and Kisame died). Thank you for writing this story!
CitrusFlag chapter 42 . 7/11/2014
Oh man, I get so excited everytine this story has an update. I just feel like it has changed so much from when it began. It got so frikkin serious. I love it. I'm still sad that you killed Sasori though. But I'm happy to see Hidan again :D
namvd chapter 41 . 7/5/2014
No O . O Did you just... kill him?! (Muhahaha, some part of me loves you now because Itachi and Deidara can be together)
Seriously, I can wait till the next chapter! Gonna be badass!
CitrusFlag chapter 41 . 7/4/2014
Oh god, holy crap! I flipped out at the end. The excitement was too much for me. Couldn't handle it. My feels imploded.
Lemonie chapter 40 . 6/28/2014
Bribery. You sly fox, thanks very much for the quick updates though. They are so SO appreciated at this point in the story.
And poor Deidara, I feel so bad for the both of them and their relationship. But I can just feel the love :) Keep up the good work :3
namvd chapter 40 . 6/28/2014
Omg, finally! Itachi said he loves Dei too 3
(So much fangirling here now) Can't wait for next week when you have two more chapters
Notoriously Nerdy Magical Girl chapter 40 . 6/27/2014
Oh good god, don't let Deidara die, I'm holding on for dear life
SallyStitches13 chapter 40 . 6/27/2014
What?! Noooooo! Poor Deidara! Poor Itachi! Stupid Tobi! Uuuuuggghh! Why can't they just happily together?! *sniffles*
Lemonie chapter 38 . 6/25/2014
That traitorous bitch!
Ugh, you like jerking my feels around, don't you?
SallyStitches13 chapter 38 . 6/23/2014
No no no no no! I swear if Deidara dies I'm going to cry my eyes out :,( stupid king and tobi... Off with their heads!
Lemonie chapter 37 . 6/20/2014
(ಠ益ಠ) omg. You just had to. Didn't you. Fuck. Everything. Except this story, I really want to see them reunited.
SallyStitches13 chapter 37 . 6/20/2014
I love it! Awesome update(s)! I hope it goes well for them in releasing Itachi (and hopefully Sasori too)!
CitrusFlag chapter 35 . 6/18/2014
Wow, finally wrapping it up, huh? That makes me kind of sad, but happy at the same time. No more cliffies, no more waiting. But just, wow. I really freaking love this story. :)
namvd chapter 35 . 6/13/2014
*buckeling up for faster updates* ready to take off!

Yay! Another chapter. Glad to hear you will be updating faster again :D looking forward to seeing what Deidara will so about the situation seeing as the other two are kindof locked up...