Reviews for Everything
Hardcore-nellie12-fan chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Ohmygoodness did you write other RPFs? I don't usually read them but I like this. Cute.
Wutif chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Every freaking time I listen to that song I cry. It just takes all my emotions and shakes the shit out of them. You captured a lot of that feeling. I have no idea how Chris does it. Well maybe I do. Writing helps me vomit out feelings I have to unload and it sounds like it helps you too. I wonder what else that boy has on his hard drive. Hmmmm?
Darren uses music the same way we use writing as an emotional release. God I wish he would mic his place. Wouldn't it be entertaining to listen to him and Joey, being assholes every day?
theonewhodoesn'tquitefitin chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
*flails* this is so awesome - this is EXACTLY how I imagine Darren and Chris being around each other :D x
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Never thought much about the people who act in these shows -

19jacinta88 chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
You know, I wouldn't be surprised if this is what happened! :D
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Adorable and lovely
SragonZ chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
As much as I LOVE crisscolfer romance, I like taking a moment every now and then to just sit and enjoy a really good friendship fic of the two of them. Like this one.

You made me laugh through my tears. I'm not sure what to feel now.
mardie186 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Nicely done! This ep is going to make me cry. I cried just hearing It's Not Right But Its OK and I Have Nothing on first listen friday. I can imagine how emotionally draining it would be to film it. They are indeed friends in real life. Some of that emotion would have to spill over. And Darren is such a cuddler that I picture the whole hug scene happening just like you said. I just really hope in the episode that there's a kiss at the end. Probably not, but I can dream, can't I?
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Aww, LOL. I think you did a great job with this, and I love the dynamic. This line: "Sauce on a hundred dollar vest would probably lose me at least one testicle." I just loved this. A lot. :)
MasterBez chapter 1 . 4/23/2012

gkhdlhfdhk all the creys D:

it was so sad and so good and just kshfl
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Awww, I loved this. I think this song is going to be one of the biggest Glee tear jerkers since Amber sang "I Will Always Love You" or Chris sang "I Wanna Hold Your Hand." Good God, the first time I heard it, the minute, and I mean the MINUTE he started singing "Share My Life,", all of a sudden I was a leaky faucet. It. Was. Ridiculous.

But clearly I'm not in the minority at all, which is good to know. xD It just saddens me SO MUCH that Blaine gets more solos than Kurt- he's NOT as good of a singer, and it isn't fair. Besides, he's not leaving at the end of the season like Chris is. (

Oh btw, I loved that last line about Darren's testicles. Made me lol SO hard. xD I felt there was a perfect balance of humor and hurt\comfort in this story. Thanks for writing, I give it an A! )
lessthan3puppy chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
HOW? am I gonna watch that episode now? HOW? I LOVE YOU! My tears are flowing!
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Ha! That was so cute! Loved it! :)
amillionyears chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
My feels for this story... are indescribable.

Because seriously, that had to be the best crisscolfer friendship I've ever read. And the funniest, too. I snorted out loud more than once. XD

And thank GOSH I got off the angst train for a little while; that's 3/4 of what I've been reading lately. I'm afraid I won't have any tears left for the episode...

Anyways, before I get too off-topic, this was great! Cute, funny, adorable, and well-written! Awesome job. :)

AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
shit man - i've never really thought about it properly before, and this was INTENSE. like, "i'm going to have to buy more tissues for tomorrow night because i just used all mine up" intense. absolutely beautiful characterisation and oh just lovely :')