Reviews for Five Go Mad in 1969
torchwoodluvver chapter 40 . 11/13/2013
I have enjoyed this series! However, I do believe that Gwen and Rhys are going to eventually get divorced. They married quite young and Gwen I have to admit didn't seem very eager. At first they were still in the honeymoon faze, but now they have a child they are going to have to grow up pretty quickly. I wouldn't be surprised if Rhys wants Gwen to quit her job. This could end in two ways. One, Gwen agrees and ends up resenting Rhys and Anwen (which would be awful) and does a runner, or (more likely) she disagrees and cause tension between the two of them. Also, I do feel in 'Five Go Mad At Christmas', Jack pressured Gwen into marrying Rhys, it seemed more like something he waned her to want, than what she actually wanted. I also believe that Gwen felt guilty about the fact that the others were having relationship troubles, so turning down Rhys's proposal would seem callous, especially when Jack and Ianto would love to get married but can't and Owen's fiancé has died. I actually feel rather sorry for Rhys and Gwen as it seems their marriage is headed for failure!
DarkwingDuckie chapter 40 . 7/26/2012
I can't believe I just noticed this chapter was up. It is such a perfect ending! And yet... I am so so so sad this AU series is over. I have come to love it so much and you have taken me on such a wonderful journey... thank you!

And now I am going to curl up in a corner and cry, grieving not having any more of these left to read.
Guest chapter 40 . 7/15/2012
I've really enjoyed this story and the whole series, it's a shame that it's had to end! Looking forward to your next new story/series :)
DeetatarantLiked chapter 40 . 7/14/2012
Tis has been an excellent series of stories, not only capturing our beloved heroes, but also the time periods in which you have set the tales... Well done, a pleasure to read and nice to see a happy ending all round.
R.Harper chapter 40 . 7/15/2012
I have so enjoyed reading all of this series; you created such a great world for them :-)

And I must say, I'm a sucker for a happy ending...really. I LOVE that Jack an Ianto have got the little one, and he sounds beautiful! Tosh and Mac together are wonderful, Gwen having Anwen is lovely , and even Owen seems happy in his own way.

So glad it's ended well, and thank you again.
LilFerret79 chapter 40 . 7/15/2012
I am ridiculously sad to see this series end! *pout* Looking forward to whatever you write in the future.
toobeauty chapter 40 . 7/14/2012
*sniff* is this really the last chpater of the Famous Five? so sad to see the serie endig but you never disappoint us! you gave each character their perfect and logical ending!

thanks for sharing this!
ciocia chapter 40 . 7/14/2012
Oh, I loved this. I'm quite sad that this series is ending. I have enjoyed each and every story. So much so, that I think I'll go read them over again.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent!
IceElf2008 chapter 40 . 7/14/2012
I have to tell you how much I loved this story and the entire series. It really is one of my favourites. This was a lovely epilogue and I'm glad that all the characters are happy.

I'm slightly gutted that the series is over, though. I've loved reading it and I think I'll come back to it time and time again. Thank you so much for writing it.
Guest chapter 39 . 7/12/2012
LOL. Leave it to Jack to get Ianto down into the cells so he can molest him. *snicker*
MokuWahine chapter 40 . 7/14/2012
Sorry to see the ending of such a great series. Thank you for the wonderful journey of our Favorite Five!
PCJanto chapter 40 . 7/14/2012
What a wonderful ending,To a magnificent story,I love how the friends lives have change they are more settle and mature with family of their own happy and still remain close, even Owen seem to be happy.I hope there are more stories in the future surrounding these friends
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 40 . 7/14/2012
Aw! Heartbroken this is over but understand. Not the ending I was expecting. But thank you so much or sharing these stories with us it's been a fantastic ride!
Torchwood Cardiff chapter 40 . 7/14/2012
Very nice how you ended it.:-) l wish this series wasn't over. But I love how you made it so everyone is happy. How did Charlie come about?
ciocia chapter 39 . 7/13/2012
The image of Jack watching Ianto sleep through the years was quite touching.
And I feel so much better about things - Jack understands what Ianto went through, and Ianto has more sympathy/understanding for why Jack left (If I had been Jack, I probably would have left, too).

Kid Ianto is fantastic - thanks so much!