Reviews for Help Me Heal These Wounds
Lanaholic chapter 21 . 3/12/2013
Ok. I make it short..
Another great story!
Well written, thoughtful, pretty realistic and believable.
And here I go.. freaking out a bit.. going to start the 3rd round asap because there is no way I can wait even if sleep is already hunting me. Yeah I guess.. you got me addicted to your stuff.
Damn. This was supposed to be short... :/ I'm sorry
Lanaholic chapter 17 . 3/12/2013
What the... you make me shake like a little kid here. Bad bad human beeing you are! Thank god I stoped reading fanfics which aren't complete because otherwise... I'm not sure what I would do to you now LOL
oh and I'm glad you enjoy my 'amazing' (hahaha) comments ;)
Lanaholic chapter 13 . 3/12/2013
There is actually only one little thing I'm wondering about...
Wouldn't they probably get to know by now (or at least very soon since they recently were at the police station) that the 'bastard' isn't in jail anymore?
Oh.. I love your story. Can't help myself, I need to comment every now and then again with my useless blah blah
Lanaholic chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
Oh come on... no tape? grrrrr ;)
Lanaholic chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
...and since I know your style by now at least a bit.. I'm starting to worry now..
._.
Lanaholic chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
..that is actually the best way to get someone to shut down the phone...
Lanaholic chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Oh my.. I so want to hit that guy of a "father"... -.-
Lanaholic chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
It started like all of your work which can be described by one simple word: GREAT! ;)
Russian8once1psych7 chapter 21 . 8/29/2012
Please tell me you are going to make another story off this?
Love it
BrittanyLS chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
Jonathan is a jerk. Whether he is Cameron's father or not, he shouldn't treat her like that!
sunshiningday chapter 20 . 7/17/2012
I absolutely love how this story progressed, from the 1st part all they way to the scenes leading to the big finish.
Personally, i am a huge fan of Cameron and i think making her leave the show was a huge mistake. (Thank God for fanfiction!)
I love how you portrayed her vulnerability, making her more human.

I cant wait to read your future stories!
Keep writing! And know you have a fan in me :)

Til the next one!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/15/2012
your story is sooo good!
Kay K chapter 21 . 7/12/2012
And cue the tremendous applause! This has been such a great story to follow and I can't believe that it is finally finished! This has been such bumpy ride for Cameron. You have such an amazing way of telling stories and that three-quell story sounds really awesome as well. I'd so be into it!
I am so glad that you really added some character development for Cameron and having her fight back, no matter what the cost.
I can't wait to see what comes next for you. When you start please remember one thing. You already have a fan. :)
Guest chapter 18 . 7/4/2012
Your story is soooo good! I can't wait to see what happens next plz update
Kay K chapter 18 . 6/22/2012
Ok. Now I can't watch House without screaming in fear and frustration whenever I see Cameron or Chase. Huff. Just thought you should know. ;)