Reviews for Help Me Heal These Wounds
Casper28 chapter 21 . 11/22/2015
OMG ! BEST AUTHOR EVER ! YOU ARE AMAZING, I LOVE YOUR STORIES !
september.again chapter 21 . 8/1/2015
Thanks for sharing your story with us. I like your writing style and depiction of cameron's relationship with chase. This is so sweet :) Please do a sequel!
ShulesFan99 chapter 21 . 9/7/2014
Wow, this story was so scary that I kept myself awake until 1am to finish it. It was good though, you are a very talented writer and I like that you put in some funny things in it, like Chase breaking the TV and House at the end.
Good work!
connyx chapter 21 . 3/12/2013
Ok. I make it short..
Another great story!
Well written, thoughtful, pretty realistic and believable.
And here I go.. freaking out a bit.. going to start the 3rd round asap because there is no way I can wait even if sleep is already hunting me. Yeah I guess.. you got me addicted to your stuff.
Damn. This was supposed to be short... :/ I'm sorry
connyx chapter 17 . 3/12/2013
What the... you make me shake like a little kid here. Bad bad human beeing you are! Thank god I stoped reading fanfics which aren't complete because otherwise... I'm not sure what I would do to you now LOL
oh and I'm glad you enjoy my 'amazing' (hahaha) comments ;)
connyx chapter 13 . 3/12/2013
There is actually only one little thing I'm wondering about...
Wouldn't they probably get to know by now (or at least very soon since they recently were at the police station) that the 'bastard' isn't in jail anymore?
Oh.. I love your story. Can't help myself, I need to comment every now and then again with my useless blah blah
connyx chapter 11 . 3/12/2013
Oh come on... no tape? grrrrr ;)
connyx chapter 9 . 3/12/2013
...and since I know your style by now at least a bit.. I'm starting to worry now..
._.
connyx chapter 8 . 3/12/2013
..that is actually the best way to get someone to shut down the phone...
connyx chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Oh my.. I so want to hit that guy of a "father"... -.-
connyx chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
It started like all of your work which can be described by one simple word: GREAT! ;)
R1U2 chapter 21 . 8/29/2012
Please tell me you are going to make another story off this?
Love it
BrittanyLS chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
Jonathan is a jerk. Whether he is Cameron's father or not, he shouldn't treat her like that!
sunshiningday chapter 20 . 7/17/2012
I absolutely love how this story progressed, from the 1st part all they way to the scenes leading to the big finish.
Personally, i am a huge fan of Cameron and i think making her leave the show was a huge mistake. (Thank God for fanfiction!)
I love how you portrayed her vulnerability, making her more human.

I cant wait to read your future stories!
Keep writing! And know you have a fan in me :)

Til the next one!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/15/2012
your story is sooo good!