Reviews for Tokens and Memories
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 8/17/2014
Nicely done! Those followers of Grindelwald will have to find some other stupid ideology, now that Snape's display has pulled the plug on their most recent idol.

But you know, there has to be a reason that so many are disaffected. Wouldn't be nice if the Ministry looked at that part, too?

Nah.

But seriously, Harry thinks he'll never be defeated, but you know, lots of other holders of the Elder Wand thought that, too. What happens the next time he plays Quidditch or chess...and loses?
SallyTheodora chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
Aww. Thank you for the lovely tale.
Lisianpeia chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
Thank the Lord for epilogues! How would I live without this cute, beautiful scene at the end?

"Who says that we should meet just for work reasons? I've missed you, these past weeks, and I don't mean the dangers and the adventures we shared, - I loved that he took the plunge!

I enjoyed the mistery you created, it was very interesting and clever )
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
cool chapter
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
wonderful
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
great work
angelicka chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Such a lovely ending to this compelling little tale. I love Severus and Hermione's shyness with each other and suspect that they will need a bit of practice to become more comfortable.

I really like the way you used the Deathly Hallows idea for a plausible device to resurrect Grindelwald. And well done for the original idea of discarding Voldemort as the main threat and evil standard, in favour of Grindelwald. I loved Hermione's tenderness towards Severus and his growing awareness of it against the back-drop of the main action which facilitated their blossoming romance beautifully.

This was just what I needed right now, thank you for a lovely read :)
Fey chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Lovely ending. Their awkwardness in their budding relationship is honest and very believable.

Looking forward to new stories :)
I M Sterling chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
Love it!
duj chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
Aww, they're so awkward with each other still. They need more practice saying sweet nothings...
ippogrifo chapter 3 . 6/13/2012
It’s fun to see just how little is needed to make wavering Snape’s self confidence of having won Hermione’s interest.

I’m really glad of this “bonus” chapter because I think this gentle and romantic turn of the events gives a sense of completeness and peace to your story.

So thanks again for this charming epilogue.
Fey chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
This was quite a fascinating tale and I really liked the dynamic between Hermione and Severus, it was different! Looking forward to more stories.

x
ippogrifo chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Snape is like a diva in this chapter. He wants to do everything his way, not playing by the rules and stealing the scene to Hermione. Always for the greater good, obviously.

The story’s end seems to leave open the possibility to know something more about the cooperation between Snape and Hermione and about the concessions made by the Ministry to gain a truce. I wonder if you are already writing for a sequel. If so, thank you for the moment and hope to read you soon.
notwritten chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Very good. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
duj chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Hermione could probably have found the Stone more quickly if she'd asked Harry for a Pensieve memory of when he dropped it. I knew Grindelwald would say what he did. But how did Snape know? Harry saw it through Voldemort's eyes. Did he tell Snape, or did Snape summon Grindelwald earlier than the meeting and decide on his strategy after their chat?