Reviews for The Life He Should Know
madval29 chapter 21 . 3/13
Aw that ending and he got Hermione's parents back for her. Great story!
madval29 chapter 20 . 3/13
I guess the kiss does work the love just had to be present on both sides. Plus now he doesn't need the potion. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 19 . 3/13
Aw that's so precious and he's wearing the ring. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 18 . 3/13
So did it work and I guess it was Blaise in the end. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 17 . 3/13
Oh no what did Hermione find. And poor Draco with just enough memories and understanding of his mom's last days but he can't actually remember them. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 16 . 3/13
But she didn't kiss him. How can you prove a theory if you don't test it. But Draco has seemed more comfortable in his life than previously. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 15 . 3/13
Ok so he's getting small pockets of knowledge but no real recollection of his past life. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 14 . 3/13
But he had to know that he would get caught. We've established that Blaise loves Hermione but have we proven that he values that love over his friendship with Draco. I think it's a red herring. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 13 . 3/13
There's Draco. This can only help to cement him into his future. I wonder what's so important about the nursery. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 12 . 3/12
Maybe Theo will have some of them. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 11 . 3/12
Oh shit. He's no slouch. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 10 . 3/12
Oh spy work. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 9 . 3/12
Yeah Blaise isn't going to come out of this looking too hot. But I'm not sure it's him because it's so obvious. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 8 . 3/12
Ok so maybe that's it or at least a part of it. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 7 . 3/12
so what happened that made future Draco trust Blaise but 18yo Draco doesn't trust Blaise. Great chapter!