Reviews for Banana Nut Bread
Adrivan chapter 26 . 7/4/2014
Wow! I loved every chapter.
jadeshand1 chapter 26 . 4/2/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing your wonderful work with us.
Kknoelle chapter 26 . 2/6/2013
What's the baby's name?
mountain mama chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
I know you may not be reading reviews anymore, but I love this chapter. What you have written seems so natural and in character
mountain mama chapter 26 . 11/9/2012
I loved this story. I have read many fan fics about what happened after MJ and those go on and on about Katniss and Peeta recovering their feelings. I like how you got them back together so quickly. I also like the copperhead part. I am also reading Tender Blessings. It's a very interesting concept and look forward to new postings
lifechiaroscuro chapter 26 . 10/27/2012
Great, sweet fic!

Caity :)
Satsuma chapter 26 . 10/2/2012
As you may know I read "Dead By Morning" first, so unfortunately, as I read this story, I kept thinking of discrepancies between that story and this one. Won't go into details for the sake of readers who read this story first. But who Delly is involved with, for example, or how Peeta seems to have forgotten about the Pearl in this story until Katniss shows it to him, are quite different than what you show in DBM, and how his feelings toward Katniss seem much more straightforward here than in DBM, when he seemed to be conflicted a lot, and not just because of the hijacking. Though Peeta's made much more progress by the time this story starts.

That being said, I did like how you wrote this not just from Peeta's POV, but that of others. I thought your take on Katniss was quite realistic, and liked how you kept repeating the theme of Katniss "giving up" and how Peeta helps get her out of that mindset. I wish you'd given us a little more of them just being a family with their baby, however!

Also, you mentioned difficulty writing intimate scenes, but you seem to be doing a lot better with that in DBM. So maybe after you finish that, or perhaps just as a continuation of that, you can write an alternate take on how they "grow back together"? Don't get me wrong, I really liked this one, too, but I think your other work really can't be linked back to this story anymore without a lot of gaps in continuity you'd have to explain away.
multibodoke chapter 26 . 8/30/2012
I love it!
FringePhile chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
Awww! So sweet and sad at the same time. Though I always feel more sympathy for Peeta and not Katniss. I loved the last line in this chapter, made me laugh! :)
FringePhile chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
Aww poor Peeta! I loved her dream of him.

Love this story! I keep forgetting to review because I want to keep reading. Lol
FringePhile chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
I'm already addicted! I love Peeta. :) So nice to have something to fill this hole in the book!
Browniangel chapter 26 . 7/2/2012
Bravo Bravo! This was a fantastic story you did an amazing job and I will let everyone I know about this awesome story. Yes I very sad to say it over but I just realized that can always come back and read again and again.

I was so happy to here Katniss say she didn't give up this time. I happy that she did everything she could to help herself get better.

It was so beautiful how Peeta brought their baby to Katniss so she could hold her daughter in her arms.

I sure Katniss will continue to get better so she can be a mother to her daughter and a wife to Peeta.

You just have to love Peeta, he such an amazing man, what he is willing to do for his wife and daughter.

Great ending BRAVO! I loved this story it is one of my favorite and I'm going to read the squeal which i know will be amazing too...
Browniangel chapter 25 . 7/2/2012
I'm happy that Peeta is starting to like the rocking chair to rock is his daughter in. Especially since he has nothing but bad memories not to like them. From his horrible mother that was abusive to Katniss being depressed at least he was able to give the rocking chair a great memory now for his daughter.

I loved how Peeta was bonding with his daughter even though mentally he was exhausted. At least he was doing everything he could for his daughter. It was a sad that Peeta was wondering why he couldn't see Katniss was he questioning he love for Katniss? I'm glad that Delly was there for Katniss while Peeta stay with their daughter.

Was Katniss giving up because she believe that she had lost her baby or was it the venom that had her paralyzed her. It was so sad that she was thinking she was moving but she wasn't. It was heartbreaking when Peeta asked Katniss not to give up for him or their beautiful daughter. Maybe that is what she needed to her to help motivate her to fight a little more.

Fabulous chapter only one left to go. I hoping Katniss will be better to hold her baby this way they can name her together.
Browniangel chapter 24 . 7/2/2012
This was great to see from Beetee's POV.

Beetee was so sad for Peeta, he realize that Peeta looked lost and didn't understand what was really happening.

At least Delly was there to help him though everything and they where having a baby girl. Peeta seem to be happy about that.

It was sad that Beetee had no idea that Peeta and Katniss had worked on their relationship and doing well because the last he remember Peeta couldn't be round Katniss without wanting to hurt Katniss.

At least Beetee was grateful to what Katniss had done by eliminating Coin. Beetee understood that Coin would have been just as bad for people of Pamen. He also realize that Katniss would never understand what she did for the people of Pamen and Peeta just rather not worry about it. I know Beetee felt a little bad about not keeping in touch but that just Beetee but he was there for them in there time of needed and that what counts.

I know Peeta is overjoyed with the news that he has a beautiful baby girl and she going to be fine. I happy that Delly is doing everything she can to help Peeta though this by keep his mind on the baby, even though she knows he very worried about Katniss.

You can tell that he just amazed by this little bundle of joy and she going to live and be health. You can see that Peeta is a very proud father and a scared because he doesn't know much about babies.

I'm only have to more chapters to go that I'm getting a little sad but I need to know if Katniss is going to be ok. On to chapter 25
Guest chapter 26 . 7/1/2012