Reviews for Banana Nut Bread
stefanie1955 chapter 26 . 11/23/2015
stefanie1955 chapter 14 . 11/23/2015
I don't understand why you would think anyone could judge you. These chapter was beautiful, it was romantic and full of love. I really liked that there was not explicit details, you left it open for imagination. I also liked that you called it making love. It was truly the best love scene I have read. It was sweet and tender.
stefanie1955 chapter 2 . 11/23/2015
This makes me love Peeta even more. This is exactly what he would do to go back home. It's kind and selfless, you captured it perfectly in this chapter.
Adrivan chapter 26 . 7/4/2014
Wow! I loved every chapter.
jadeshand1 chapter 26 . 4/2/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing your wonderful work with us.
Kknoelle chapter 26 . 2/6/2013
What's the baby's name?
mountain mama chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
I know you may not be reading reviews anymore, but I love this chapter. What you have written seems so natural and in character
mountain mama chapter 26 . 11/9/2012
I loved this story. I have read many fan fics about what happened after MJ and those go on and on about Katniss and Peeta recovering their feelings. I like how you got them back together so quickly. I also like the copperhead part. I am also reading Tender Blessings. It's a very interesting concept and look forward to new postings
lifechiaroscuro chapter 26 . 10/27/2012
Great, sweet fic!

Caity :)
Satsuma chapter 26 . 10/2/2012
As you may know I read "Dead By Morning" first, so unfortunately, as I read this story, I kept thinking of discrepancies between that story and this one. Won't go into details for the sake of readers who read this story first. But who Delly is involved with, for example, or how Peeta seems to have forgotten about the Pearl in this story until Katniss shows it to him, are quite different than what you show in DBM, and how his feelings toward Katniss seem much more straightforward here than in DBM, when he seemed to be conflicted a lot, and not just because of the hijacking. Though Peeta's made much more progress by the time this story starts.

That being said, I did like how you wrote this not just from Peeta's POV, but that of others. I thought your take on Katniss was quite realistic, and liked how you kept repeating the theme of Katniss "giving up" and how Peeta helps get her out of that mindset. I wish you'd given us a little more of them just being a family with their baby, however!

Also, you mentioned difficulty writing intimate scenes, but you seem to be doing a lot better with that in DBM. So maybe after you finish that, or perhaps just as a continuation of that, you can write an alternate take on how they "grow back together"? Don't get me wrong, I really liked this one, too, but I think your other work really can't be linked back to this story anymore without a lot of gaps in continuity you'd have to explain away.
multibodoke chapter 26 . 8/30/2012
I love it!
FringePhile chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
Awww! So sweet and sad at the same time. Though I always feel more sympathy for Peeta and not Katniss. I loved the last line in this chapter, made me laugh! :)
FringePhile chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
Aww poor Peeta! I loved her dream of him.

Love this story! I keep forgetting to review because I want to keep reading. Lol
FringePhile chapter 2 . 8/15/2012
I'm already addicted! I love Peeta. :) So nice to have something to fill this hole in the book!
Browniangel chapter 26 . 7/2/2012
Bravo Bravo! This was a fantastic story you did an amazing job and I will let everyone I know about this awesome story. Yes I very sad to say it over but I just realized that can always come back and read again and again.

I was so happy to here Katniss say she didn't give up this time. I happy that she did everything she could to help herself get better.

It was so beautiful how Peeta brought their baby to Katniss so she could hold her daughter in her arms.

I sure Katniss will continue to get better so she can be a mother to her daughter and a wife to Peeta.

You just have to love Peeta, he such an amazing man, what he is willing to do for his wife and daughter.

Great ending BRAVO! I loved this story it is one of my favorite and I'm going to read the squeal which i know will be amazing too...