Reviews for Dealing With Dragons
Kagehana15 chapter 9 . 6/12/2016
please write some more it is so hard to find people with any imagination these days that finding a story this good has become a bit of a treasure hunt as of late.
RadioactiveKittenCat chapter 9 . 12/4/2015
THIS IS AMAZIFYING! I know that you haven't updated in ages but this is SO good so please please PLEASE update!
Crash8573 chapter 9 . 10/21/2015
This is a fantastic story. I may even have to read the books you based this story on. I do hope you will continue this story eventually. :) I love that you've kept Happy as a prominent character in the story. As a fanfic writer myself, I will admit I have a hard time remembering to keep adding in Happy, but I do try to.
TigerArrowgirl chapter 9 . 10/14/2015
I really can't wait for your next update. I really love it. I am wondering who their relationship is going to play out. It would be so cool if Lucy gets turned into a dragon. Like Ivan turns her in order to steal a book from Natsu to get away cuz, come on being turned into a dragon would sure as hell distract me. I like how you have the time nalu moments and I can't wait for more. I really can't wait for Tandem to meet Levy. That sure would be intresting.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/9/2015
erm... hi. Greys name is actually grAy, not grEy, just for future references. Love this! Almost died when i realised there is only 9 chapters! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
xjustanotherordinarybookwormxx chapter 9 . 8/18/2015
Hello! I really like your story so far, but I just wish you would update... I have reread these nine chapters and I would like to know what happens next and see how the story unfolds. I hope you update soon! :)
DIGIKO12 chapter 9 . 8/4/2015
Love! This is such a good story XD can't wait to read your next chapter!
Lyonsgirl chapter 9 . 5/26/2015
I really like the story. It's cute and has Nalu moments! How exactly will they end up together though? I can't wait to read the next chapter!
TangoUnicornA chapter 9 . 4/21/2015
I really like this. The plot, the slow romance (thought the species in a problem). Levy's a great sister, Happy's spot on and Gray's pretty cool. Not sure how I feel about Erza being a witch but it works. Keep it up!
adaliss chapter 9 . 3/15/2015
Please update this soon. I'm excited to see what happens next.
thisisaname chapter 9 . 3/15/2015
Hi, um, well, I was - ah- hoping that maybe you might continue this story. I know you haven't really updated for about a year and stuff but... it would be lovely if you might continue because,well, this is really good and, uh, I kind of want to know what happens. I also want to know how Natsu and Lucy will end up together. Will Natsu become human or will Lucy become a dragon? I'm also kind of hoping for some gajevy...
Now I'm rambling,sorry.
Punk Bones chapter 9 . 2/12/2015
i love it! please update soon!
Carri007 chapter 9 . 12/10/2014
Wow, this is really good! I love the development between Natsu and Lucy! Hm, but I wonder how you're gonna solve the differemt species problem. I look forward to the next update. Please make it soon! :)
Lunyhime95 chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
Osu! Hi, this would be my first review to you, but anyways, I do hope you'll update soon...
I love how you've written this AU, it is well put together so far, and the way you write is lovely to hear in my head. Ehm...They are gonna end up together, right? It sounds like you've got Nalu, Gale, and Gruvia kinda set, but anything could still happen at this point... but there will definitely be Nalu, right? Like with Natsu turning anthro with his magic? Humanoid with draconic traits? Ehhwink wink, nudge nudge I don't particularly care, exactly, but as long as there is Nalu for my Nalu Demon, we will be a-okay! Otsukare-sama deshita! Thanks for your hard work so far! And now a few parting words...

"AKIRAMENAI! MAKENNAI! GANBARE! Boku-tachi ga FAIRY TAIL no madoshi! Nakama ga kazoku da ze!"
from the Great Tsukihimesama
Abbystar13 chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
I love this story I can't wait fot a update its just so good