Reviews for Break Open the Skies
TheBansheeQueen chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Woot someone else who ships the shit out of Mako/Korra. I tried getting my best friend interested but she's more into Bolin and Korra because she thinks Mako isn't right for Korra or something along those lines. I loved this a lot, makes me wanna watch Legend of Korra so bad right now.
Dani9915 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Write more! I loved it
rezmutt chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
this is such an adorable story. i loved it
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Who doesn't ship Makorra? :D

Burnt meat. That sucks. XD

But really, awesome story. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Ahhh that was good!
paper streets chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
aasdldfkldslja i love this! i too am a new fan of the show, and i cannot get enough of this ship. this is so cute. your writing is fantastic, and just ugh everything about this is perfect.
honne chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I love Mako/Korra! :D Korra OTP, right there. I think this was a lovely fic and fantastic writing. :) For only starting to watch it, I think you got them in character!
skittyscatter chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I love this pairing. Even though it's only been a few episodes, this pairing has somehow already become one of my favorites. I was all excited, too, when I saw that you wrote a story for them! And yes, maybe they may have been a little OOC, but like I said, it's only been a few episodes, and I guess none of us really know them that well, anyway.
KatieK98 chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I love Mako/Korra! And you did a reall good job of keeping them in character. Definitely favorited!
atelophobic chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
aaah that was so good! and i don't really think that it was very ooc, in fact, it was one of the more ic fics that i've read. great work!