Reviews for Dementia
Ben10 madness chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
This is good please continue.
Chelcas chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
I hope you intend to continue this; I've been on a Marvel kick lately. I am absolutely loving your portrayal of Wade.
aecul chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
AHAHA, that was THE best thing ever. Wade's flirting is so cute!

"I really find you very attractive," he said. "Did I say that out loud?"

Lol, he would so do that.

I just- I just want to copy paste all their banter. This is an excellent chapter. You write them both so incredibly perfectly it's like reading a comic book. I'm shipping them so hard right now.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 4 . 5/18/2012
I love the extra dialogue parts of this. And also that you seem to have a fixation on Ryan Reynolds as Wade... ;)
Chellerbelle chapter 4 . 5/17/2012
Finally got a chance to read this story, and I'm loving it. You write an awesome Deadpool. Domino has my sympathy, hehe.

Great work!
aecul chapter 3 . 5/11/2012
Lol, I'm not even sure what is going on in this story but whatever is happening, it is gold. Domino is perfect. Wade is hilarious. I love you for writing this.
Arich chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
Enjoying
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
"Wade. Of course. The man who was stalking her life."

I don't have much to say, but I will say this:

One, Dom so would enjoy a party hosted by mob bosses.

Two: The above quote? Freakin' hilarious. :)
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
I've had the misfortune to not have enough experience with Domino to tell if she's spot-on or not, but knowing you, I'd say she's at least pretty darn close.

Which leads me to my actual point: I have GOT to get my hands on these comics.

"Now that is actually a pretty common misconception. I'm not destroying anything at the moment. I'm making breakfast."

Poor Wade. They all suspect the worst of you don't they?

"They're pancakes and scrambled eggs. Monkeys could do it. "

Yes, Wade. And yet, for some reason, they don't. Ever wonder why?

'"Apparently not since you're such an accomplished nudist burglar," she muttered.'

I about died. :)

...Did you just put "joss" in a story? *crazy grin*

"How could you not think I'm sexy? This version of me looks like freakin' Ryan Reynolds. If you ask me, you're the crazy one."

Wow. Just imagined RR as Wade. Holy...

"Well," he drawled, half-shouting, "some pals came by, and things got kinda…wild, and they made a huge mess. Don't worry though. I…took care of them."

Domino translated 'pals' into 'enemies', 'wild' into 'tried to kill me' and 'took care' as killed them, cut them into pieces, and stuffed them in garbage bags.

Giggles. XD
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I just love this already...

You know, as with many and or most things involving Wade, this is insane... XD

I like how Dom's boyfriends "disappear from continuity." Poking at the fourth wall there a little?

"Squirrels are really good at getting through duct tape. I can't tell you how many times they have thwar – nngah! Excuse me…my kidney just regenerated. Hopefully, it's not upside down this time."

Crack me up.

"I swear to Lee, Dom, the monkey did it!"

Joss, that is such a fandom joke... :)

"Honestly, Dom, what kind of man do you think I am?"

Fist on hip, she started to count off her fingers. "A mentally deranged, delusional, homicidal, narcissistic, rude, insecure –"

"Oh my gosh, shut up! Rhetorical question, woman. Learn the meaning."

Giggles insanely.

PLEASE tell me this whole fic doesn't stem from your previously kept secret desire to have Wade Wilson appear naked in your living room.
RoseGlass chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Awesome can't wait for ch. 4!
fannut chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
I lik- no, I love it but are you going to continue this or "Galaxies Are Merely Puddles"?