Reviews for With This Heart
AGoodOldFashionedVillain chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
HOLY FUCK I LOVE YOU. THIS STORY WAS AMAZING. PERFECT. AH! I'm so sad it's over... But it was a crazy ride, and I enjoyed ever bit of it! Great job!
Nocturnal Smile chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
I didn't see the ending coming at all! Great story, I was really worried for both John and Sherlock. I do think Sherlock would have destroyed himself if he hadn't found a way to save John. Lovely work!
CallMeSunshine chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
Wow, this was absolutely brilliant! SO many nice twists and such a sweet ending!
cccahill18 chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
Very sweet :) I love how Moriarty's deal in a way did end up happening, just in the best possible way. John's Christmas gift was also quite perfect. Kudos!
makanivalur chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
This story was an emotional roller coaster, I've got to say. I cried, laughed and in the end just felt a sort of happy fuzzy feeling inside. It was absolutely wonderful. Thanks for writing this :)
Kelgadis chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
I must say that John's gift was the most surprising, weird, freaky, and perfect gift for Sherlock, and that I oddly found it to be one of the most romantic ideas I've ever read! Guess I'm a freak too...

Cheers though, good story!
nofirewithoutsparks chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
PERFECTION HONESTLY UTTERLY. Good LORD, you know how to write. I had my doubts at the start of this adventure - your tone was sparse, jumpy, but then I realised that it was actually a magical fantastical way of moving the plot along. This fic is masterful in the way you control its every twist and turn! Seriously, this is one of the better Johnlock fics with plot that I have read. You magnificent person, there had better be more!
Angst Is My Middle Name chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
Oh God, where do I even begin?

First of all, feels. So many feels. I just... I couldn't. I was flipping out or near crying the whole time.

Then the writing is flawless.

The plot is awesome.

The end perfect.

Oh and, you're wonderful.
Defunctforevermore chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
what a achy, beautiful little piece. :)
Kae chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
It was beautiful! Really, everything just worked wonderfully. I loved the twist with Sebastian Moran. *applauds*
cap9419 chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed on any of the other chapters! I just wanted to read it all the way through because I couldn't stop D:

What a twist though, John getting Moriarty's heart~

I WAS PREPARING MYSELF FOR ANOTHER 'ALONE ON THE WATER' BUT WITH JOHN INSTEAD. Thank you for preventing that *bows*

Great fic, brilliantly written :D
achievableformofflight chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
Okay. Okay. I'm going to take a second and calm down because I love the hell out of your fic and I want to do a decent review rather than just gushing love everywhere. Much as I want to.

Whew. So. I honestly cannot see anything, ANYTHING, wrong with your story. It's so emotional - I was crying for Sherlock and booing for Harry and cheering for John - but it never goes over the top, which is so easy to do with a main-character-close-to-dying story. Your characters were perfectly - well, characterized, even the little hint of Mystrade, which was great.

But the ending was the best. You honestly had me believing John was going to die and I was all gearing up for a massive sobfest but really, this was so much better. Poetic justice. And the gift! Such a good idea, just amazing.

Stopping my rambling now. But seriously, I loved this so much.
hetarynnies chapter 6 . 5/9/2012
That was one hell of a fic. Not long and drawn out but you managed to make it so intense without skimping or overly focusing on minor details. Your humor, when you mentioned Anderson's one working brain cell, had me thrashing about because it's all too true! It was a terrific read and I love how you included backstory that miraculouly never seemed superfluous.

Thanks for writing!
El.pez.platano chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
"What son of a bitch!" I thought. Now I'm laughing. Oh, God, I cried with the scene of "when I am dead ...". You're bad ... lol

I like the description of the bathroom scene (foam, sponges and blowjob). XD

(Sorry, Im from Spain.)
OtsukiOkami chapter 6 . 5/6/2012
Wow, he gave him his heart! This has been a weird FF... and let I liked it.
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »