Reviews for Everyone Wins
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Loved it.
SparkleMouse chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I'm catching up on fic very very slowly but I was hoping there was some Minnie stuff I hadn't read. So so excited.

There's the rustle of movement, a grunt, and then the pressure of a tiny hand patting his cheek. "Daddy sleep?"

Kate laughs, though it's really more of a puff of air, quiet. "Yeah, Jamie, he's resting. Let him be." - You know how much I love the world you've created with this verse but I love even more the addition of the kids. I still think about the one of Castle and their daughter while she tells him about her dreams and he says "Who do you think you're talking to?" I know that it's not this story but that has stayed with me forever.

Enough that Castle feels a jerk in his own arms, a foot catching his knee as Lilian startles awake. - I LOVE that she's sleeping on him. So cute.

"Daddy," he murmurs, and there's such wonder in the small voice that Castle's heart clenches, filled to the brim and overflowing. - Makes my heart clench too. I'm such a sap for this.

He smiles, lets himself just breathe for a moment, waits until the tightness in his chest subsides to its usual gentle pressure, until the fire in his veins banks itself to ever-glowing embers. - Such a gorgeous sentence. I especially love the fire in his veins and ever-glowing embers. It's gorgeous.

"Hey," Castle yells, reaching out to catch his wife's wrist. "Don't go turning my children against me." - I don't know why I love this sentence so much but I do. Just their happy little life. It's so comforting.

I'm hoooooping I find more of these on your list!
SeannysMom chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Such a wonderful family !
JeuxDeVagues chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Had to look up "susurrus" and hey, that's a great word! Okay, I found my way back to your fluff and it's as good as ever. And then your Castle and Beckett, a tickle fight and Shel Silverstein is one of the most perfect combinations imaginable.
Longstocking61 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
LOVELY! Thank you. :)
DelphineCormyay chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
nicbec75 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Nawwww! I love this! Love seeing/reading Kate and Rick interacting as parents and Lil and James are so so adorable! XD
Fictional Mind chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Awwww 3
Mark C chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Another sweet one-shot in the Minnieverse. Too bad she didn't make an appearance here though.

Loved the family moment in here with Jamie and Lilian with Castle and then Kate joining with the kids in a tickle fight against poor Rick. That was a really nice scene that was written very well.
dopeysac chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
That one shot was so sweet! Thanks for all the family fluff! I really do enjoy it especially when the Castle kids are involve. Keep throwing them my way to hold me over until next week's Castle episode!
ER-Freaky chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
this is so cute, i love it :)
Deb838 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Awww that was cute
someheartslove chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Man, I just ADORE your happy stories. So much laughing, smiles, love, tenderness... Ah. Perfect, perfect, perfect.

Where was the kitty? She must have been enjoying her free time.
1477166 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Awww I love love love this so much! I love little fluffy parenting fics like this! Amazing! Quite typical how they scarred their daughter too hahaha ;)
teelduo chapter 1 . 4/23/2012