Reviews for Gargoyles: One Night With You
Jinxerbell chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
what next?
i want to read more.
Jinxerbell chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Look forward to reading the rest of the story good so far.
SJthesupergirl chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
I know you published this back in '02, but I have been watching gargoyles again to reminisce. Thanks for keeping these posted, I loved the story about the baby to!
Talia D chapter 4 . 5/11/2009
I am new to reading Gargoyles fanfics, and this story is really good. I wish it would continue on... :)
Captain Fish chapter 4 . 1/26/2009
This is a good ending to the story. Very pretty. Very nice. Love it.
drowninglinguists chapter 4 . 8/10/2007
That was just beautiful! Gargoyles is certainly a wonderful series, and Goliath's and Elisa's relationship need'nt be taken lightly, thank you for writing that. :3
Lady GryphonInia chapter 4 . 9/1/2006
You did a wonderful job on that fic..Please post next chappie..._
Jade chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Please keep on writing. I really enjoy your writing style. Can you possibly creat a Preditor/Gargoyles crossover story. Please.

Even if you don't keep on writing.
Lady of Knight chapter 4 . 12/24/2003
Hiya Darwin!
_ This was such a sweet story! I was reading through the reviews left by others, and I guess I didn't see anything wrong with the way Angela was reacting. Having had several stepparents and siblings and the like myself, I think her reactions were right on the money.
You have a wonderful way of showing your character's emotions, chica. In all of your writing - I think you did an awesome job of capturing the overall feel of an episode, as well as that one thing that every fan hoped for. _~
ja!
Lady of Knight chapter 3 . 12/3/2003
Oh yeah, I'm back! _~ Going through my rotation of stories to read and reviews to leave . . . I'm so bad. lol
AW! *sobs* That's so romantic. *has a silly grin* I like how easily you implied what passed between them without actually saying anything. That was wonderfully done.
"Let's try that again," He growled. ~ FAV line! That was awesome.
Only one more chapter? Gee, this really is short huh? But I guess, that's still one more to read and review!
bye bye,
Lady of Knight chapter 2 . 11/20/2003
heehee. Sorry, not much to say on this chapter! The title pretty much says it all . . . though I'm surprised Matt wasn't quicker on the uptake, even if the idea is "impossible". Oh . . . that wasn't a dig on your writing, that was just me rambling. _~ I like the way this ended, though I hope in the next chapter we get back to human Goliath and the sunrise! Woo hoo!

ja!

Lady of Knight chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Well now! So Titania makes an appearance at just the right time . . . O_o. hee

Gargoyles, I do love. That was one of the best original stories Disney ever came up with, IMO. And with that being said, Darwin! You captured their speech patterns and mannerisms perfectly! I was reading this, and could just HEAR all of the voice actors. *sings* Loved it!

And why do I get the feeling that something kinky this way comes? *snicker* Don't mind me, no real food today makes me crazies. Good bit of writing, this! _~

Luv,

Mako-clb chapter 4 . 11/9/2002
Cool story. I was a bit surprised by Angela's initial reaction. Given that she was brought up by humans, I would have expected more immediate acceptance. Besides that, though, this was great.
Amaniachwen chapter 4 . 10/28/2002
Short and cute. .
Paladin Wizard chapter 4 . 8/20/2002
This was a very good story. This is one of the ferw stories I like where Golith turns human. I look forward to readin the sequal.