Reviews for The Final Battle
SunKrux chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Typical Marguerite, straight to the gold. LOL

It's nice being able to re-read all your stories again.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Hello Pam, ive been on the wayback machine to read your stories and i must say you are my favorite writer all your stories are so perfect nobody can stop reading them. I hope you will go an and let us partake on your talent. Its perfect how you sense the relationship between Marguerite and John.
Please go on.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I love your stories, always have! When you posted before you had a story (I can't remember the name) about Marguerite being forced out of the treehouse and then the others trying to find her and apologize. Any chance you'll be reposting that story?! Love the angst!
Omili chapter 2 . 5/23/2012
First, let me say I have read every one of your Lost World and Tales of the south seas stories. It took me three days. I even read at work, when I could spare the time to do so.

And I loved all of them. Every sentence, every word I read for every minute, I loved them all.

You have put so much thought, so much heart into each of your stories, often bringing me to tears. I cried for Maguerites hard life and the loss of her child in both 'the baby catalyst' and 'cave of living memories' and I marveled at the strenght of John's devotion and his continued believe, his absolute faith and dogged determination to be there for her.

You have written such wonderful, heartwarming, exciting, loving, in depth stories.

And this one here, belongs to my absolute favourites. I was on the edge of my seat in the beginning, fearing of what might happen, wishing that Marguerite would pull through to stay strong, rejoicing when she did, suffering with her when she thought her beloved dead, praying for a miracle, clapping my hands like a deranged monkey when the lift revealed the people thought dead, cheering on as John so desperately tried to bring his beloved back to life and then so overwhelmingly happy when she opened her eyes again. I so love each and every time you describe the beautiful familial relationship between the treehouse residents and I loved it doubly here, as they all pulled together to destroy the last of Maguerites doubts.

I can't describe the sense of loss, knowing there are no more stories of yours for me to read. And I really hope, pray, that you will continue writing such marvellous, invigorating, wonderful stories about my favourite pair of all time. Maybe an epilouge here and there, companion pieces... I would love to read about a pregnant Maguerite and an overprotecitve and anxious John, hovering over her until she yells at him, and then hovering more.

Or maybe another story of them finally taking that step into a steady, open relationship.

I would also very much enjoy some sisterly interaction between Maguerite and Veronica, as you had here. And sibling affection between her and Ned, as well as John. And I adore your Challenger. A fatherly man of science.

I doubt I was able to make you understand how much your stories have brightened my last three days, how very captivated I was to read more and more of their adventures and your amazing insight into their characters, especially Maguerite's.

Non the less, I hope that I was able to communicate even as much as a fraction of my appreciation for your writings. And I can only repeat that I hope you won't deprive me and others from getting to read more.

Thank you very much for taking all that effort and time to conjure and type up those many wonderful fictions so far and sharing them with us.
Arcadya chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
Now, about that ring.

I can so clearly see her saying that. The smirk, eyebrow and twinkle in the eye.

I love how you write these people. I love that you 'get' them and expand upon them in ways the show couldn't, especially after it was cancelled without a tidy ending.

Thank you so much for writing this. It made me so happy.
Arcadya chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I wish TLW did belong to you, at least then I would be sure that the characters got an ending. I'm thinking of taking this story as the actual ending.

Of course, I am intrigued as to how the series finale (in your mind) got to this point. I too have read the TLW Summary, but I would like to read a story - in something as wonderful as your writing) that explains the journey from there to here. That's a lot to wish for, I know. I can hope :)

As to my review of this fic so far, I love the strength of character Marguerite has. I do believe that this is how she was presented in the show, that she hid all her good qualities behind that disdainful facade. I love that Veronica stayed true to her beliefs too, that Marguerite would overcome the Dark line.

I'm so glad that Roxton, Malone and Challenger weren't dead. It was quite plausible they were. So a big 'phew' there.

But a huge worry that Marguerite's not going to make it. It's so like her to believe she and Roxton were never going to get to be together.

Here's hoping the next chapter eases my worry.

between the waves chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Oh, this had me riveted- I've always been looking for a satisfyiing finish to the series- ever since one of my friends got me hooked a couple years ago only to find out the show ended on a cliffhanger XD Well done! On to the second half for me :)
Kate chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Hi! I loved it! It's beautiful and exciting and very well written! You are extremely tallented and I love all your work!

And now I have a request! Please write an other futuristic fiction, but this time in London/Averbury all both places together! You know what I mean, M&R happily married, with children. Marguerite looking more lovely than ever. She can even run a bussiness besides being only mother and wife. You know, with jewels, or something. So, she can keep her indipendence. And of course they will be making THE best parties during the social season.

Please, do this, please! :D I know you will. So thank you in advance! :)
kleintjuh chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
I really loved this story! I don't think I read this story before, does that mean you are writing new stories? I remember being a big fan of your stories on tlwfix, and I was really happy when you posted rewritten versions of those here on , but new stories are even more fun, so thank you for this great read!