Reviews for The Cobra and the Kitten
please update!
Kencon2009 chapter 11 . 1/28/2014
Where's chapter 11
SoraOblivion62 chapter 11 . 1/10/2014
I really hope this continues eventually :/. It's a really nice story to read, but I understand how things go with writing since I'm neglecting one of my own stories right now :p. Take care!
SoraOblivion62 chapter 9 . 1/10/2014
Oh geez! Did not see that happening at the end... I wonder if Tori will feel bad at all for what she did.
SoraOblivion62 chapter 8 . 1/9/2014
It's so weird how Tori is evil in this story haha! I'm usually a Jori reader so it's definitely different to me :P. In any case, I've enjoyed this story... I like how there will be a conflict coming up... I enjoy conflict in Victorious stories :P.
Kjack12 chapter 11 . 8/29/2013
ROAR you need to handle this. This is not okay, cat CAN NOT be stuck in an unending coma forever. Come back here and finish this.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
I like what you did with the story hope to see more
Guest chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
It's been months! Post it please
Guest chapter 11 . 6/17/2013
Please Continue!
EMINA chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
MAKE HER SAY MARE CRAZY STUFF ABOUT HER BORTHER
ReimielAngel chapter 11 . 3/9/2013
*grabs a metal baseball bat and goes on the hunt for Tori* Just because Jade forgave her doesnt mean im gunna. D:
*starts to walk away, comes back* Oh yeah, u have a nice story here. Keep it up. I was horrified at wat happened in chapter 9 but... v.v *goes off Vega hunting*
GHouse chapter 11 . 2/24/2013
I have only recently started to enjoy Cade fanfiction. I enjoyed your style of writing with the diffrent POV's, and hope to read the end sometime soon.
GHouse chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
Dramatic. Thank you for not killing Cat. By the way, loved it!
GHouse chapter 9 . 2/24/2013