Reviews for Even When You Fall Apart
H4R64 chapter 7 . 6/22
Amazing and beautifully written story.
Mitana chapter 7 . 5/24
I really enjoyed reading this. It was definitely not an easy read as far as subject matter goes, but life isn't just about fluff. Thanks for the story!
CastleFan chapter 7 . 12/11/2013
You should really consider doing a prequel that tells the whole case that got her shoulder all jacked up. This is a great story!
The-KLF chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
Loved reading this, a tricky subject but a beautiful happy ending :)
liviafan1 chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
This was absolutely beautiful.
Twyger chapter 7 . 3/8/2013
This was a pleasure to read. So sorry that Kate has the panic attacks, but so wonderful how Rick helps her through them. Loved the ending and how she has made her way not only back to how she was originally, but better in that he has helped her open up and accept love and a relationship! Thank you!
nixer chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
This is so wonderful.

I'm re-reading it, yet again. Do you know exactly what happened? Did you think it out? When the case started - 'Another sniper case' - were they after her or just trying to scare her or punish her? What had initially motivated Castle to tell Gates and the boys - and Beckett - about Smith? What happened to her in the Warehouse? Were other people injured? Who was she fighting - was it just a fight, or an explosion, that slammed her into the wall? I'm fine with some of it being vague brush strokes - and I love it just as it is - but a little more detail, particularly on how exactly she got injured, would be appreciated.
Fex chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
One of the BEST in character caskett stories I've ever read. Wow.
Tony7323 chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
I really Liked the story a lot it was sweet... The only things Missing in the Epilogue was the friends re actions to them being getting married...
Tony7323 chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Dam that is oh so good I just LOVE IT ... You Really got a FIRM GRIP ON, Rick,Kate,Lanie,Jim,Alexis... Its like they are JUMPING off the Page...
Tony7323 chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Nice Story So Far Very Nice in deed
ggfan01 chapter 7 . 9/9/2012
Beautifully written story. Loved it!
Emma chapter 7 . 9/1/2012
I just read this entire story today, and I loved it. You did a great job of going back and forth between the present and the memories of the case. I normally don't like it when stories do that, but you did it seamlessly. I'm a sucker for angst and hurt/comfort fics and this definitely satisfied on that end, while staying true to the characters. You write Kate very well, showing how vulnerable she is while not making her such a damsel in distress. Thanks for sharing this story!
Sarah Jayne216 chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
I have no idea how I've missed this story?! And it's a crime that it doesn't have more reviews because it's fabulous! I loved how you went back and forward when telling how the case ended and especially liked the fact that you had Kate and Rick together and deeply in love as she healed. It's a great story and now I'm off to read the other Castle fics you've done :)
lvncastle chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
::happy sigh:: LOVED this! Fantastic story line, I loved the flashbacks, and the addition of Gates' husband and the return of Jordan Shaw! Beautifully written!