Reviews for The Shark in the Moonless Sky
Love. This. Story
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 41 . 11/8/2014
Great chapter as always
well worth the wait.
yeah...maybe a rewrite is for the best...
later on, the story was getting kinda meh...
didnt really want to say anything about it since is was still ok.

anyway, keep up the good work as always
LooseTie chapter 41 . 11/8/2014
So by rewriting I guess you won't have a new chapter for a while?
hollowichigo12 chapter 41 . 11/8/2014
Great chapter and after I read the last chapter it occurred to me that Yamazaki might be innocent and that Kenji was the real villain in this arc. I look forward to seeing your next chapter and how everyone deals with the fallout of the battle. Is there going to be anyone else in the harem or is it currently full? The ending was great and really sad when Yamazaki died but that is to be expected.
Mexican ninja1996 chapter 41 . 11/8/2014
To be honest I like the story in the begining but I kinda didnt like the parts with yoruichi brother I fell you would do better with the blood war arch and with these pairings wether it be ichigo x tia ichigo x yoruichi or both
Flaming Ghurkin chapter 30 . 11/3/2014
You heartless bastard *sob* that was so cruel *sheds manly tears* But so awesome *cries river of anime tears*.
Flaming Ghurkin chapter 27 . 11/3/2014
Is it weird that I feel really, really sorry for Ichigo.
rc48177 chapter 24 . 10/19/2014
Arc 1 done arc 2 begins... nnnnoooowwwwwwwww.
Astromormy chapter 40 . 10/18/2014
Whats up, Unfortunately for you I have an entire essay of questions, suggestions, and requests(Ma ha ha ha ha).

1. First I'd like you to clear something up for me, what is Ichigo's ultimate form, is it the Final Getsuga or is it his super hollow form(the one when he battles Ulquiorra). Next, Ichigo's super hollow was used only a single time(excluding the movies) over the coarse of all 366 episodes and I'd like for you to maintain that forms "mystique" and when he's in that form it should pretty much be an instant win. When he's in that form he should be completely untouchable and I mean COMPLETELY, not the Head Captain, not all the captains, not even the whole soul society should be able to hold a candle to him then, but it also needs to be purely instinct driven. The thing that I loved the most about Hichigo and the battle scenes when he takes over was his berserk fighting style, unstoppable strength, and especially his "attitude" during the fight, but the thing that made it even more awesome was that it only happened in extreme life or death situations. What you should do is make so that neither Ichigo or Hichigo are able to access that power due to how extreme it is. You could say that Hichigo is the only one able to reach the ultimate stage of Hollow evolution because of how he was born and because the strength of the soul he is bonded to, but he is unable to consciously access that power in him for some reason and that when it happened last time, it was only because of the extreme circumstances that he was able to access it and command all his power at one time, but that while he was like that, he wasn't technically in control and that the entire fight was driven by pure rage and the instinct to protect. In summary, don't make Hichigo mean nothing, keep him as the ultimate trump card and only use him in the most dire circumstances(by that I mean when Ichigo is already dead or one of his mates is or appears to be dead, BUT under no circumstances kill off his mates). Also on a side note, if Ichigo enters super hollow mode, the only way he should be able to get back is with one of his mates help, not by a cheap shot.

2.I know you mentioned this already, but you seem to be putting an awful lot of "leashes" on Ichigo and I just hate it when people control or overcome him in anyway, like during the "test". What I would have found more enjoyable is when he had to watch as his mates in front of him die, instead of choosing both, he loses it and all but obliterates the temple. I know this isn't the most elegant solution, but its enjoyable, soooooo. In summary I just want you to amke sure Ichigo isn't someone's dog and that if they go to far he will lose control and obliterate ANYTHING.

, despite what you said about the two mate(sorry for saying "mate all the time, I know there names, but I can't spell Ichigo's second mates name and I'm picky about spelling sooo)limit, PLEEEAASSE consider making Nel part of his little harem. Do what ever you have to with Nel's current relationship(I know the guys name, but its the spelling again) so that she can join Ichigo. I love Nel and would love it if she was part of the group so will you please make one exception to the mate limit just this once. In summary, PLEASE make Nel part of Ichigo's harem, pretty please, pretty please with a Ferrari on top.

In closing, I cant have typed this essay of a comment and not have an entire section dedicated to praising you and your outstanding skills as an author, sooo enjoy. This is easily one of the best stories I have EVER read and not because I'm trying to feed your ego, but because this combines everything I love in a good fanfic, the main character from a known book, show, etc becoming vastly overpowered in time, having problems that cant be solved by snapping your fingers, a good love story(yours was absolutely outstanding by the way, 11/10 in my book) and story in general, a super hot and attractive mate, girlfriend(s), lover, etc that has a deep character plot that slowly develops over the course of the story, some form of intimate sex(sorry, but I'm a guy and I find I enjoy a story much more if there's sex involved) and lastly, it NEEDS to be longer than a few thousand words, at minimum, I would place a good word count at about 150k words at least, so with all of those requirements, its rare for me to find a perfect story, but luckily yours meets everyone of my expectations. If you wanted, you could probably make it as a real author in my opinion with how good your story is. In summary, YOU ARE AN ASTOUNDING WRITER and I hope to read more of this story as it progresses and without a doubt you are one of the best writers on .

As I'm sure your wondering just how long this comment is, I'll finish with saying that you are AMAZING. )
rc48177 chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
The Kido corps. Really? Does Ichigo even known kido, Because his general strategy in combat is not to recite Bakudō 33 but to cut and slash his ememys
Badass5150 chapter 40 . 10/16/2014
Update this story as soon as Possible, this is one of the best ive read so far
Wawv chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Yeah what the hell, Ichigo couldn'd throw a kido spell to save his life.
Astromormy chapter 40 . 10/12/2014
Unfortunately for you iv got a whole essay of questions and suggestions(Ma ha h ah ha)
1. Im not sure what Ichigos ultimate form is, would iy be the super hollow form that appeared when he killed Ulquiorra or is it the Final Getsuga. Also, the producers brought out the super hollow just once(not counting the movies) in all 366 episodes, so i think you should preserve its "mystique", also the super hollow is Ichigos ultimate hollow where he can use all its power, I think you should keep it like that, meaning that when the super hollow comes out, its ceases to be a contest and becomes a instant win because no one should be able to even touch him, not zaraki or anyone. Lastly(for this argument anyway), Ichigo shouldn't be able to summon the super hollow even if he lets hichigo take control(you could make it a dark power that even hichigo admits he cant use or something like that), that power should be the ultimate last resort and should only come out in times when hes already dead or times when he "believes Tia or Yoruichi are dead or in are in grave peril or pain. Second he shouldn't control that power, but more direct it, I always like when his hollow took control in that anime because i loved the berserker fighting and instant win as long as it was under the right circumstances, when ichigo is in super hollow form, he shouldn't control at all and remain in a berserk state with only one goal, to protect his loved ones and after that Tia and Yoruichi have to talk him out of super hollow mode.

2. I have one request, will you PLEASE reconsider only having Ichigo have only two GF's, I was hoping you would have Nel as one of his GF's. Originally my hope was that you would have Rukia, Tia, Yoruichi, and Nel as his partners, but i can compromise and I like Nel more sooooo. But anyway, will you pretty please make Nel part of his mini harem some how.

3. Third, I was wondering how long you now think this story will be and if you have the entire thing planned out. Also will you be incorporating Hell into your story, like lets say the C46 decides to inhibit Ichigo in every way, but cant because hes to strong and the captains wont raise a inger against him some like Kurosuchi because of fear and the rest(even the CC) because they hate C46 for what they are doing. While they are distracting him, a enemy attacks and kidnaps both Tia and Yoruichi and takes them to hell, which as you know does not sit well with Ichigo. He loses control and all but levels the C46 even when the other captains try to stop him(half heartily) and people see the C46 for what it really is. Ichigo goes to hell and this is where you can introduce new powers and drive him to all but destroying hell because something happened to Tia and Yoruichi but in the end he fixes everything.

4. My last argument is that you would start taking the leashes off of Ichigo(like the contract), you could easily do this by making the shadows have to trust because something happens and the contract is broken.

Even if you completely ignore my suggestions and questions, I couldn't write a comment this long and not complement you somewhere. This is easily the best Bleach fanfic Iv read. I like stories where the main character is outrageously powerful and holds himself to his own code, but there needs to be some sex every now and then(ya im a pervert), but it also needs mostly a good story, you have fulfilled both of those requirements. There are only a few stories that Iv read that can match to yours.

The morale of this comment(essay) is that your an awesome writer that could probably become a real author and that I would love for you to add a few thigs and change some others.
Keep on writing.
Spazzman29 chapter 40 . 10/2/2014
This story started out so good but in my opinion its got slightly worse the further it progresses. I don't like that you made Orihime revive the dead her powers aren't that good and every story she can do that in that I've read before was just terrible
Spazzman29 chapter 39 . 10/2/2014
Why does everyone make Kenpachi overpowered?
1,246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »