Reviews for The Shark in the Moonless Sky
tanithlipsky chapter 41 . 11/12/2014
interesting
vic boss chapter 41 . 11/12/2014
Can you pick up that phone because I totally called it. I'm happy you ended this arc before you reworked your story, I don't think it was that bad at the start but your writing has improved over the years. Good luck because this seems like a big job thanks for the great work.
InflatedChimp chapter 41 . 11/10/2014
I wish you wouldn't rewrite the story :(
Couldn't you just edit the older chapters?
That said you better make the rewrite absolutely epic and without changing the storyline too much, its been a really great story. :)
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 41 . 11/10/2014
Honestly I think a rewrite is unnecessary.
Antex-The Legendary Zoroark chapter 41 . 11/10/2014
Great chapter! Sad and emotional, but great nonetheless. Please keep up the good work always and let me know when the rewrite is up! A PM should do the trick!
Guest chapter 41 . 11/9/2014
You should keep writing, your doing amazing.
Guest chapter 41 . 11/9/2014
Don't stop here on this story even if your going to rewrite it dude I absolutely love this story I've honestly probly reread it close to 100 times now I just think its that good so if your going to rewrite it keep the original going as well
Flinstone chapter 41 . 11/9/2014
It's a bad ass story so if you rewrite it it will be even more awesome
White fudge chapter 41 . 11/9/2014
Damn son that was one long ass chapter, around how many words in total ? Still a fantastic chapter none the less, really felt the emotion there in the last few scenes. Also when do you plan on rewriting the story ?
HALLIBEL chapter 41 . 11/8/2014
Ok, want to continue;-) And about rewriting, so I would like Tia still returned its normal mask, as she gives her zest riddle and a sense of danger. And indeed her mask she really is, especially with her clothes Espada. And her character is better canon. and here she still became very much resemble the mixture Yoruichi and Orihime and began to lose himself. And her faction would like to see live, and here too it is as quickly forgot about them and all simple. But she was ready for them any break, despite the difference in power. She's a predator shark empress, and she had for a fraction of the children, or her sister. And then forgotten and everything is fine, does not fit on me with her character and personality. And about her strength, then in my opinion, it is necessary to give full control over the water, namely over all its state of aggregation. whether the liquid form, solid (ice) or gaseous. АНГЛИЙСКИЙ
Since it is initially controlled water instead Toshiro as one of its aggregate state. Yes, and improve their skills of control, and then all of its attacks hit like a hammer, and it is necessary to add a sword and a rapier attack. Same condensed water from the cascades under tremendous pressure and released as a trickle or whip able to cut diamonds, and the speed is great. Sry for google translate ;-)
Guest chapter 41 . 11/8/2014
Are you going to update "Tales of Outcasts" next!?
GetsugaCero chapter 41 . 11/8/2014
Th... The feels man! Oh my god! That is how you write an arc! The Gears of God arc has been absolutely amazing. Thank you for this completely enthralling story. Everytime I read this story I get inspired to get going on my fics. And as someone who's fan fic writing erupted from THIS STORY, I am sorry to hear that you're displeased with your early work, however I am overjoyed to know you're working to make it even better. Thank you again for this magnificent work of literature!
DhanaRagnarok chapter 41 . 11/8/2014
Beautiful chapter, Yoruichi's breakdown is chilling and Yamazaki's rage incredibly satisfying.

I remember reading the first chapter of this story back when it was posted and thinking "Well, that's probably the best written Ichigo/Tia story I've read so far, if that one chapter is any indication. Totally gotta follow this."
Even now, the only issue I remember having with this story was the OCs Ichigo recruits - not because they are OCs, or even their personalities, just that between a slightly rushed introduction and little individuality in the following chapters (they're almost always in groups, usually all of them together) I simply couldn't remember who is who. Introducing that many characters so fast without much development for each of them (except Aoba, obviously) was a bit of a waste I think.

Otherwise, I said it before and I'll say it again: Your story is clearly among the top 3 stories involving the Ichigo/Tia pairing (the other two, in no particular order, being IMHO "To Find The Heart" and "A Different Path")

It'll be hard waiting for new chapters while you rewrite everything but hey - I get to rediscover this story from the beginning! :D (I'd suggest making a few changes here and there to help your readers to get involved in the rewrite, for example making more use of Tia's Zanpakuto and Hollow spirits, as well as her Shinigami powers as I can't seem to remember her using them aside from that one friendly battle against Hitsugaya)
Animortal28 chapter 41 . 11/8/2014
So far the story has been great. I will still look forward to each chapter like in the beginning. Will you be rewriting the story separately as a new story or taking it down and re-writing it?
Lucien Naviaux chapter 41 . 11/8/2014