Reviews for The Shark in the Moonless Sky
Cobek Arabellum chapter 8 . 7/8/2014
He isnt denying it, that she is his girlfriend!
Cobek Arabellum chapter 5 . 7/8/2014
Fucking Hichigo hes badass but that was about to go too far
Cobek Arabellum chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
I just love Kisuke he's always so hilarious.
dragzxx chapter 12 . 7/7/2014
Nice emo king bash
slarneth chapter 39 . 7/7/2014
So I'm reading this back to back and noticed in an early chap you were looking for oc's then I read you setting ichigo against mayuri and this popped onto my head.
Name - Mihoshi kuramitsu (tenchi muyo)
Zanpakto - green eyed lady
Abilities - outrageous luck
Flaw - technology touch of death, anything that can go wrong with tech will go wrong often explosively.

I have this scene in my head.
Sir captain mayuri is refusing to release them, ichigo frowns sitting behind his desk steepling his hands infront of his face, the room seems to darken for a moment "release the mihoshi".
An hour later ichigo smirks as the explosions begin.
GetsugaCero chapter 39 . 7/7/2014
You continue to please. This was a fantastic chapter! Keep the good stuff comin!
Zanthraxone chapter 39 . 7/7/2014
Ok first off HOLY SHIT. You made Aoba related to the Shihoin via Han I didn't see that coming. Granted I did see Aoba being related to the Shihoin clan but not via Han aka via Yoruichi's brother. By the way your doing great with the characters based on like, love, hate. I don't look forward to a reply or a note in the next chapter but I do greatly look forward to the next chapter. Also please do make it to where Ichigo can beat Clown face when he does his "Plan" cause I don't think by the time it does happen that Soi-Feng will want to go through with it because of Yoruichi but that's just my concept so far. Also before I get to much into every aspect of the awesomeness of your story I would like to say Good luck on your next chapter and I look forward to reading it. And as I offer all great authors of stories I like, I would like to offer to beta read if you don't have one already. Again though Great Chapter and I look forward to the next.
Z
dragzxx chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
Yes gto thank you, he's perfect principle. Man that whole shooting star scene made me laugh
dragzxx chapter 7 . 7/7/2014
We all have to face that horror of being their pack a moul
vic boss chapter 39 . 7/7/2014
So you didn't let Ichigo nuke the bitches but that was a smart move and you know i love me some Character development. Great Kenpachi fight, i'm tellin you The Night Hunter fights are like crack ( rubs the fight in teeth and gums). but have Kenpachi stronger then you main character, that take balls (or eggs if your a chick) or Tai may have guessed wrong in her fear for her live, well see. Nice to see you readdress the fact that Ichigo is a Shiba wonder how long that subplot will to end on Aboa almost forgot about him so I hope you deliver there good stuff can't wait 4 more
Zanthraxone chapter 38 . 7/6/2014
Ok this is the most recent chapter I have read of Shark in the moonless sky but first I had to comment that One great chapter and I'm headed to read the next chapter that you have before leaving another comment. But I had to say I loved the most horrible monstrosity that ever walked the earth... Justin Beiber. As soon as I saw that I started writing this comment in notepad for after the story was done. So good luck on your newest chapter.
Archangel1342 chapter 39 . 7/6/2014
Duuuuude i keep reading it and want more to strong bro you too strong if your a girl your still the bro
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 39 . 7/6/2014
amazing chapter as always
well worth the wait.

keep up the good work
Soul Reaper With a Core Drill chapter 39 . 7/6/2014
well its not really a big surprise that Aoba is related to Han but im just glad that this story was updated and will continue to watch for the next update and thanks for one of the best bleach fanfics ive read to date
Im Not Itachi chapter 39 . 7/6/2014
Well... I certainly didn't expect that.
1,189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »