Reviews for The Shark in the Moonless Sky
InflatedChimp chapter 43 . 1/21
Don't know when I'll get around to reading the rewrite, not sure when I'll have time to read 13,000 words :p But I am looking forward to it and I shall most likely review it :D
jace.norwood chapter 42 . 1/21
New story
waytodawn0 chapter 43 . 1/21
That's bull. I've seen other stories and their revised versions on at the same time. They had slightly different names but they were still there so it should be fine.
MisterE231 chapter 43 . 1/21
Just change the name of this one and you should be good. Oh and if you do end up taking it down can you send it to me Please i love this story.
Dantegrey chapter 43 . 1/21
For what is worth, it has been one hell of a ride.
Looking forward to your next job
Duncan0Idaho chapter 43 . 1/21
Rename it this story?
linksword01 chapter 43 . 1/21
If you want to keep this as it is, upload it to another site like FicWad or AFF.
FAN-OF-EPIC-FANTASY chapter 26 . 1/19
I love your story but i was kind of put off the girllscwere turned on by hichigo
GRANECLIPSE chapter 42 . 1/18
en mi opinión es perfecta tal cual es,pero si tengo que opinar solo digo que la actualices como esta sige con el buen trabajo sin ofender o obligar solo una opinión
kitito chapter 42 . 1/16
Please continue with the story, these are really great and i mean it. I'm really getting tired of reading story's that people just give up on when they are really great saying "well i'v been getting tired of this story" or "i can't continue the story because it is getting off topic with the series" or " that they just give up on it and quit". When they do that it just ruins the entire story. So please don't quit the story.
panco.arg chapter 42 . 1/16
replace chapters.
and is a very good story
MeoWoof chapter 42 . 1/13
i prefer if you continue this story as the flow you have made, not sure whether this means new story or replace chapters hehe :3
deathshadow94 chapter 42 . 1/12
Continue this story, I like it the way it is
First off, I've been following this story for a few years now. (Although I cringe a wee bit in the way Senna's used with Ichigo,) I have been thoroughly captivated with the way you tell this particular story. Makes me wish this story could be picked up by Old Man Kubo himself, esp. with reasonable takes on both Soifon and Aizen's Bankai's and additional techniques. Now, about the poll...really doesn't matter, but I'll say Option A, since you've already started the rework. *I don't normally comment unless the author(s) have truly surprised me with their works (three ex. by name: Vine man, Squalo King & UltimateUnknown). Now, You are officially on my Fave's short list (meaning amongst the best I've read so far). Keep it up. Wish I could pick your brain abit, but I doubt if I ever reach you thru games and what-not (PS3). Keep at it! GenocideKhaos, aka "GK". P.S. Exams are tough, but give it your all, and focus!
gsapper chapter 42 . 1/12
I wouldn't mind a new story honestly, whatever leaves the community with a quality story we can read and share.
1,177 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »