Reviews for The Shark in the Moonless Sky
TheFallenGeneral chapter 42 . 1/11
That all depends on you sir. Which one would cause the least bit of trouble to you?
TWILLINATOR chapter 42 . 1/11
if you do upload as a new story please pm me with a link when you get back to where you left off so i can add you to my follow list again
Darksblade chapter 42 . 1/11
i love this story, go try with a re write, tho me being curious what will stay the same and would change. the romance is great (lemon) but the romance is also great lol, and the storyline is kickass the characters are interesting. so what go's and what new interesting things will you bring in the make this god,kami,alla,maker of a story better )

darksblade
Honestly, I loved the first version and I wouldn't change it. If anything is to be done I would think a new rewrite if that's what you feel, but the first version is by far my fav ichixteir and the redone version might even be better but I would keep this as is and do a modded version as the next one. Thanks for the great story.
waytodawn0 chapter 42 . 1/10
Write it as a new story. I like the idea of reading the original and the rewrite...plus I do like the original version.
Arcangel Xiron God of Chaos chapter 42 . 1/10
Yo...THE WHOLE F ¶NG FANFICTION IS A MASTERPIECE! Y DA F§ WOULD EVEN HAVE CONSIDERED IT TO BE BAD!? The whole EVIL PHYCHO KITTY CHICK Thing gave Hichigo a major run for his money in the "Phycho" Department. But the Department soon got leveled to the ground like a Pigeon flying face first into a 2 Billion Mile Per Hour Flaming Nuclear Semi Truck With Jet Engines that could put N.A.S.A to shame. She's Completely Nucking Futs But you made get really eager to see what's under that hood of her's...or his...um...AAAANNYWAYS-_-. I really think you should make continue more chapters and not rewrite the darn thing. Not only would take so much more friggan time...I...think...um...I also can't wait to see whats next! This Fanfic is SO BOSS_!
JKing45 chapter 42 . 1/10
v2
HeavenAsunder15 chapter 42 . 1/10
i would prefer a new story
rescue 007 chapter 42 . 1/10
To whom it may concern: Fuck You.

Sincerely rescue 007.

Ps. Fuck you
Soul Reaper With a Core Drill chapter 42 . 1/10
no matter how much i love the original all good things must come to an end at some point and it would look great as a re-wright as it is this story is kick ass as it is cant wait for the re-wright but will also miss the original

S.R.C.D. OUT
LooseTie chapter 42 . 1/10
Ver 2.0
Just Phatom chapter 42 . 1/10
start new story
DarkVampireNegi chapter 42 . 1/10
I would like you to make a new story, though I would also like you to keep up this one as well. It is always nice to read both the old and revised stories in my opinion.
loganhunter2 chapter 42 . 1/10
I say new...but outcast though
Darkmagicdragon chapter 42 . 1/10
I say make it a new story. Your writing is awesome. Also, if I ever decide to give someone my Ichibel story, would you be interested?
1,175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »