Reviews for The Shark in the Moonless Sky
YeagerMeister31 chapter 3 . 7/20
well this was nice wonder what's gonna happen next
YeagerMeister31 chapter 2 . 7/20
this was a cool chapter loved that he made everyone run away that was awesome
YeagerMeister31 chapter 1 . 7/20
wow nice ending didn't expect that
Evesrequirm chapter 43 . 6/25
Will there be an ARC II?
tits mcgee chapter 30 . 6/5
bro this is amazing so gripping
Blue11msu chapter 43 . 5/22
Such a good story, I really couldn't wait for the rewritten version to update so I came to read this one and now I'm more impatient because the relationship in the new one isn't as fast as this one. But please, your lemon scenes are divine and, I know I speak for many of us, you should include more in the rewrite, especially one with the 3 of them.
fishy figers chapter 10 . 4/13
mate this just keeps getting better and better. you should publish a novel
jbadillodavila chapter 2 . 3/28
Oh yeah
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 3/28
Muy bueno jc
HellFireexplosion chapter 28 . 3/18
v g
For the love of God, stop skipping the sex scenes!
TeganCappa chapter 19 . 2/1
I would've greatly appreciated a warning about the rape scene before I started this chapter.
lonewolf3317 chapter 7 . 1/31
I can't begin to describe how much I enjoy reading this story, this has to be the 5th time I've read it and I honestly don't tire of it. Not only is the plot and story line rather unique to watch your skill as a writer improve little by little from chapter to chapter is truly phenomenal
Alex Mellinger chapter 14 . 12/13/2015
As soon as I saw flames of youth I knew without looking that it was going to be Might Guy.
kylters chapter 36 . 11/7/2015
I really like how you have been depicting Ishida. He is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters in this story, and that is unusual since most authors leave him in the background. I haven't kept up with bleach since the Quincy Arc, but I am now feeling the need to go back and see if Ishida really is this badass or if it is just your character. Either way This has been an enjoyable read.
1,237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »