Reviews for The Shark in the Moonless Sky
loganhunter2 chapter 42 . 1/10
I say new...but outcast though
Darkmagicdragon chapter 42 . 1/10
I say make it a new story. Your writing is awesome. Also, if I ever decide to give someone my Ichibel story, would you be interested?
Mexican ninja1996 chapter 42 . 1/10
2.o
Ecomadness chapter 42 . 1/10
Will u be leaving this story up if u repost it as a new story.
InflatedChimp chapter 42 . 1/10
If you're changing a lot of big things or a few major plot points I think you should post it as a version 2 but if its just minor things replacing chapters and then posting a note might work better.
Wrath the Fallen One chapter 42 . 1/10
Can u do it as a New Story and have u decided to use Ichigo's new shikai in the new version too?
drew1452 chapter 41 . 1/7
I started reading this story when it only had 18 chapters, my apologies for not reviewing til now but just thought you should now this. This story is the only one i have continued to return to every time i visit the site just to see if it was updated. Also has been the only one i have re-read more than once(5x total). I enjoy the story, the twists, and even the cliff hanger chapters lol.

You are a great writer, no doubt of that. And if it wasn't for you and this story i probably wouldn't have even gotten back into writing my stories again. However i do not have any posted here or on the web because i am constantly second guessing how i could right this part or that one. But i still enjoy writing it and imagining the progression of the story lol.

I just want you to know this is an amazing story as is and i trust in you decision on rewriting if you feel so.
DarksydeGuo Guo chapter 41 . 12/24/2014
Awesome... Tbh I almost cried at the end... ;-;
Ashcandy07 chapter 30 . 12/22/2014
Shit... thats harsh... those trials could have been more fucked up but dor ichigo it was more than enough...
icecreamguy chapter 41 . 12/18/2014
Whens the rewrite coming out?
Guest 001 chapter 41 . 11/25/2014
Good chapter. Hundreds of your loyal readers are still waiting for the M rated sequel to your RonGo fic ... Plz Make It Happen !
Guest chapter 41 . 11/24/2014
If you do a rewrite, feel free to keep some things from the original version if you find they can be mixed with what you have planned for the rewrite. If you want to start everything all over, that's fine.

Though I do agree with Astromormy's ideas regarding if you have Ichigo do the Test again. Being made somebody else's dog just doesn't suit Ichigo.
tervisonren chapter 41 . 11/23/2014
this is good enough, you should rewrite it usually will make the things worse. but i do agree you make better story now, oh well you have my support and several others' w keep it up oh lala
WaNyaN chapter 41 . 11/22/2014
how about change the name into "The Shark in the Moonless NIGHT" since yoru from yoruichi can be interpreted as night it fits the title moonless for mugetsu and still giving the initial title feeling with the shark w and since the story now focus on yoruichiharibel&ichigo w
MrBlacknWhite chapter 41 . 11/17/2014
I read all of tour 41 chapters in 4days. YOU ARE AWESOME!
But... In the beginning you made a lot of mistakes in your english. But now it's not very irritating anymore. But stille there are some mistakes. Like in chapter 41 you wrote "humble Adobe" instead of "humble abode". And a lot of times you wrote "expect" instead of "except".
BUT STILL ITS A GREAT STORY!
Keep uo the gold work! Can't Wait for the next chapter!

(Sorry for mistakes in my english, wrote this on my Phone)
1,177 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »