Reviews for The Shark in the Moonless Sky
fishy figers chapter 10 . 4/13
mate this just keeps getting better and better. you should publish a novel
jbadillodavila chapter 2 . 3/28
Oh yeah
jbadillodavila chapter 1 . 3/28
Muy bueno jc
HellFireexplosion chapter 28 . 3/18
v g
For the love of God, stop skipping the sex scenes!
TeganCappa chapter 19 . 2/1
I would've greatly appreciated a warning about the rape scene before I started this chapter.
lonewolf3317 chapter 7 . 1/31
I can't begin to describe how much I enjoy reading this story, this has to be the 5th time I've read it and I honestly don't tire of it. Not only is the plot and story line rather unique to watch your skill as a writer improve little by little from chapter to chapter is truly phenomenal
Alex Mellinger chapter 14 . 12/13/2015
As soon as I saw flames of youth I knew without looking that it was going to be Might Guy.
kylters chapter 36 . 11/7/2015
I really like how you have been depicting Ishida. He is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters in this story, and that is unusual since most authors leave him in the background. I haven't kept up with bleach since the Quincy Arc, but I am now feeling the need to go back and see if Ishida really is this badass or if it is just your character. Either way This has been an enjoyable read.
kylters chapter 14 . 11/7/2015
Props for the best possible PE teacher, the other references have been entertaining so far as well. I have enjoyed this story so far, and I hope that it keeps getting better. Kido seems to be largely ignored too often, but I usually like the stories that focus more on it.
jongur chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
Cool story. I'm pretty sure you would have a lot more readers if you did some editing. Your story has a looot of errors when it comes to syntax, and some sentences has words missing. I don't know if it's because youre sloppy with looking it over before posting or if you genuinely don't know where to put "a", "the" etc.. cool story, keep workin on it
king of the wolf chapter 15 . 9/17/2015
What the fuck isguy and orochimaru doing in a fuckin bleach fanfiction!?
biob1 chapter 5 . 8/30/2015
Ichigo should be A LOT stronger if he beat Aizen and he got a large amount of control of his mask during his hollow fight. I guess I'am just dissappointed I mean not only have you seemingly made him take like two steps backwards when it comes to his powers but your not even having him acknowledge that his hollow side is part of him and that there is a difference between controlling it and rejecting it.
biob1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Nice but if he was only filling in vacancies why did he need to REAPPOINT captains that frankly were already captains it was more like announcing the reorganization of the divisions WITHOUT actually reorganizing the divisions and instead filling empty positions since those were the only ones that changed.
jimmybbad88 chapter 20 . 8/13/2015